DVD Setlist
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  7:16:14 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Anyone have the setlist handy for the DVD? I'm interested in purchasing it, but I'm just curious what the songs are. Thanks!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

mattc
Try A Little Harder

67 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  8:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if someone hasnt done it by the time i get home, i'll post it.

-matt
critchlm@uci.edu
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  8:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was gonna post it, but I can't find my dvd. Hey, WHO STOLE MY TIM DVD?

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  8:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
straight from the discography page which has all the setlists for all the releases:

01 - Intro
02 - Chaos View
03 - Radar Contact
04 - Glimpses
05 - Backdoor
06 - Fat Bottom
07 - Forthcoming
08 - Snake
09 - Hornets Nest
10 - They're Coming Soon
11 - Gas Mask
12 - Inside
13 - Time To Go
14 - Skeleton Walls
15 - You Are My Sanity
16 - Lift

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2004 :  11:26:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You will really love the DVD James! I don't know what made me get it out today, but I was just in a TIM kind of mood. I have watched it so many times but it never ceases to amaze me. Would you believe today was the first TIMe I watched the behind the scenes footage! Hilarious!

Now what I would love is a DVD of one of his acoustic shows. I would love to see a DVD of the show TIM is doing at the small, quait, venue on his California tour that Fluffy wrote about in one of his posts. I think an acoustic DVD would be the perfect compliment to the TIM REYNOLDS LIVE, DVD.

Could THAT be the "surprise" TIM was talking about???? Say Yes, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, SAY YES TIM!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  08:40:17 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

straight from the discography page which has all the setlists for all the releases

Ok, now that irritates me. For some reason I completely missed that...I typically frown on asking stupid questions. Allow myself to...slap...myself.

I fully agree PJK...I'd love an acoustic DVD. As much as I enjoy all of Tim's work, I'd prefer an acoustic DVD, as that's more my style. I'll still own this one.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  2:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how come i still haven't ordered the DVD yet...

psuah, i need to go get the credit card

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

mattc
Try A Little Harder

67 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2004 :  2:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's an awesome DVD. great show with some great filming. as much as i love tim's acoustic work, his electric is really inspiring as well. i got some people hooked on tim through this dvd, it's a must have for fans.

oh yea, i wouldn't mind an acoustic dvd either though :)

-matt
critchlm@uci.edu
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000