Over 21?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dave S
Chatterbox

USA
145 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2001 :  02:05:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Dave S an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When i saw that Tim is doing a show in Portland I almost went insane, it must be too good to be true, i thought....lo and behold i was right, it turns out the show is 21+. So disapointing...my favorite artist and i can't make it...

I guess I'll just have to drive for three hours down to Eugene to see Tim. I shouldn't be complaining though, any drive is worth it to see Tim live, especially in such close quarters venues.

I'm working on getting some equipment together to tape the oct. 5 show, if no one else is already set up for it on here.

see y'all at the show

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2001 :  11:56:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you can always get a fake id. i really don't think that a bouncer is gonna be very strict about who he lets in to see a show. just my opinion, but it's worth a shot.

later

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2001 :  1:32:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you have a ticket and even a half-decent ID nobody is going to turn you away. In Atlanta you can just go to any of the sleezy flea-markets in the slummier areas of town, and they have places there that will make you GOOD fake ID's for $25 on the spot. The stands inside usually say "Souvenier ID Shop." It looks like a real liscense and even has a hologram, but on the back it says something to the effect of, "Novelty ID only," which you can rub off with some nail polish remover. I'm sure that the same holds true in your respective city.
-J

Go to Top of Page

nuts eh
Is Anybody Here?

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2001 :  9:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nuts eh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its not really a 3 hour drive....but anyways if you are looking for close quarters, the venue here is super small...I'll be there :)

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2001 :  04:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry about the 21+ issue. I have a post on the list with my suggestions about addressing this issue. Check it out. Peace and Keep the Faith Fluffy

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000