Wich me luck everyone.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  7:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im two seconds away from starting the line at Floyds (where Tim is playing). Two hours ahead of schedual, I should have awesome seats.

peace,
Philip

crash258
Chatterbox

USA
256 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  7:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Send crash258 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im also high as hell thats why I misspelled WISH on the topic.

-p

Im seeing Tim

Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  7:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
cheers!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  06:49:23 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know you can edit your own posts to fix the spelling. It was nice meeting you tonite Crash258, glad to have you aboard. It should be a great ride. Congrats on being the 1st in line. When we arrived it was a long ass line, and when Tim and I arrived back from dinner it was still a long ass line. Actually, I think it became 2 long ass lines. Thanx for all the support Tallahassee. I am sure you have assured a return visit. Tom will be very happy with the numbers.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000