So, Tim should do a video.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  6:15:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah.

Can you imagine it? Say he did the whole corporate thing and released a single from NW, and say it was Entity. I see sick, twisted, acid trip of a music video in big fucking neon lights. Can you feel it? Tim sitting there with alien girls with 3 breasts (one on the back for dancing), flying cows, carmen miranda, and Ross Perot (my fellow americans, im not an idiot). I can see TRL happening. Well, that is, if TRL was "Tit Refractions, Live!". Or "Tim Reynolds' Lunch".

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  8:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
that Would be cool.... but here's what would be cooler...

A TR3 concert DVD!!!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  9:18:44 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
what would be cool is if I get to tape the Atlanta show like I plan to do tomorrow...

Everyone *HOPE* that the establishment will allow that...

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  9:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
if they dont, heed the words of a fellow Denter:

"Kick em in the cunt"

its deep, man.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  06:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to have you back Erich with an H. Missed ya! I was just getting ready to post a thread wondering where you disappeared to. Glad your back.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  10:15:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thanks Fluffy . I felt bad for going AWOL for a while, but hey, we all do it

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  10:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes Erich, that sounds like a great idea! There is quite a collection of imaginative minds here to collaborate on the venture! Humm, I'll rephrase your comment and say, kick em in the zagnuts! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  1:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

A TR3 concert DVD!!!

well, weve got the next best thing as of now, so hazaa!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  2:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

hazaa!

Well....since we're using unusual words to describe out jubilation.......Yowza!

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

Erich with an h
Yak Addict

USA
853 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  3:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Erich with an h's Homepage  Send Erich with an h an AOL message  Reply with Quote
do you take issue with my jubilatory descriptivness?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned For The New Tim Site....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By all means, no. I was simply condoning your effort of obliterating the status quo of modern vernacular and resurrecting out-dated colloquialisms.

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:36:46 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bart un' Lisa...them's city foke names. We gonna change dem der names to Dingus...

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2002 :  4:41:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Cletus: Het Lerlean! I founded ya sum boots so ya can a'wear 'em ta werk.
Lerlean: And scruff up the topless dancin' floor?! Nope. Ya best bring back where from ya got 'em.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Which Simpsons seasons are on DVD and how much are they? I might get those...

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  01:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hell, I guess I can just check for myself....

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  02:18:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Cletus: Het Lerlean! I founded ya sum boots so ya can a'wear 'em ta werk.
Lerlean: And scruff up the topless dancin' floor?! Nope. Ya best bring back where from ya got 'em.

Cletus (to boots): Back you go from wence ya came to await a woman with less distriminat`in tastes.

"Get up an move... or I'll put a curse on you... that all your children will be born naked." – Hendrix
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  02:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aaah,

First Season: $29.99 on amazon
Second Season: $32.49 on amazon
Third Season: not available, but they are taking requests (not orders) to see about interest, and if there's enough, then the studio will start production...SO IT'S NOT IN PRODUCTION NOW!! And we can make a change! Just go to amazon.com, find the dvd seasons, and you'll see where to put your email to show your interest.

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  3:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh they're definitely going to release all the seasons on DVD......but they seem to be doing it in 6 month-increments.....

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2002 :  3:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet. I took my girls dvd playa over to the place today and so now I have that one...I'll get one at Best Buy sometime...hey what's a good dvd player to get, by the way?

Anywho, I think I'm going to Wallyworld and get one of the episodes. IF they have it, I guess. Or is there a better place to get that sort of thing? I never know.

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  03:37:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Kevin Lesko commented:
quote:

A TR3 concert DVD!!!

It is on it's way, I have seen the rough cut and it looks great. I think all Kyle is waiting for is optimum sound from Airshow and we need to come up with some cover art and badda bing badda boom. DVD!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2002 :  09:36:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I'll get one at Best Buy sometime...hey what's a good dvd player to get, by the way?

My best friend works over at Best Buy and was just telling me about a Hitachi (I think) that plays mp3's, but it displays a menu of the song titles on screen, which he said is just awesome. Nice thing was that it was only like $119. I assume the DVD playback is good as well because he told me that is the best value one they have there if I ever want a new player.
-J

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000