New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dmbman041
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2004 :  10:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HEY I WAS JUST CURIOUS, DOES ANYONE KNOW IF TIM WILL PLAY IN HIS NOW CURRENT HOMELAND OF BEAUTIFUL NEW MEXICO? WE ALL MISS HIM OVER HERE AND WISH HE WOULD PLAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY INFORMATION ON TIM COMING BACK TO PERFORM ANYTIME SOON??? THANX!!!

mike

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2004 :  10:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Don't know about New Mexico but I thought I'd at least help you with this.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  02:48:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we get information, it will be posted. And I have to agree with Zach, and reinforce the point that using CapsLock doesn't help get your message across.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  04:08:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i agree with the above. also, can I have an official tally of how many people on the TR board (mind you, TR board) have a handle which is some variation of "dmb41" or "dmb41fan" or "41daverocks" or whatever...? seriously. it is ridiculous.

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  04:15:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It could be worse it could be: "RocketMraz" or "WonderlandJohn" or "EverydayDave".

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  09:02:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JemezFoodPeople

i agree with the above. also, can I have an official tally of how many people on the TR board (mind you, TR board) have a handle which is some variation of "dmb41" or "dmb41fan" or "41daverocks" or whatever...? seriously. it is ridiculous.

They join this forum as a "dmb41fan", they leave as a "TRdoomFan"

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

SandyCarl
Try A Little Harder

81 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  09:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't know the caps lock button had a light on it. Mine doesn't.
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  11:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, you're right. no one should have a band name other than than tr something or other. no one should like dmb and tim reynolds. jackasses. he can have his name be whatever he wants. it's obvious he's a tim reynolds fan. what the hell else matters?

my caps lock button doesn't have a button, either. i feel like i'm being fucked over here. ah well. at least mine works, right dmbman041?

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

dmbman041
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  1:20:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dan P. and for all those people who complain about the dumbest shit like CAPLOCKS!, I fixed it so stop crying! Im just a Tim fan, I have seen him in Santa Fe 3 times and I know him very well and his wife, they are great people and I was just curious on if he was coming back to play anytime soon. If I wanted to hear a bunch of people complain about CAPLOCKS I wouldn't have even asked!

mike
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  1:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you know him and his wife very well, why don't you ask either of them? They'd know before any of us on the board would.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  3:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dmbman041

Thanks Dan P. and for all those people who complain about the dumbest shit like CAPLOCKS!, I fixed it so stop crying!

Hey take it easy. I was just letting you know you don't need caps lock on. Didn't mean any offense by it. I have to agree with Arthen though that when we know something it will be up, but we don't know anything now. If you know him well though then you know more than most of us. Sorry if offended you in some way by telling you about the caps lock button.

Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  7:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

quote:
Originally posted by dmbman041

Thanks Dan P. and for all those people who complain about the dumbest shit like CAPLOCKS!, I fixed it so stop crying!

Hey take it easy. I was just letting you know you don't need caps lock on. Didn't mean any offense by it. I have to agree with Arthen though that when we know something it will be up, but we don't know anything now. If you know him well though then you know more than most of us. Sorry if offended you in some way by telling you about the caps lock button.

this board is a great board, like a family :P. Just takes a while to get adjusted

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  9:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DAMN STRAIGHT WE'RE A FAMILY HERE......yep used all caps, anyone care to comment on it.......THAT'S RIGHT, I WILL USE CAPS IF I WANT TO!!!!!
j/k LOL

Seriously we are a family here, always room for more, and Arthen and Zach are right, we are usually the last to know on here. The home page has all the tour dates. Hopefully Fluffy will be posting more for us soon, just cross your fingers about a NM show, just like the rest of us do for the areas we live in.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Macht
Chatterbox

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2004 :  9:41:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Macht an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm waiting for the west coast dates :P.

He's hitting Arizona, so chances are he might be hitting New Mexico.

Btw: TR boards, welcome to it

can't say it enough

Authorities here are alert
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  09:24:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macht
this board is a great board, like a family :P. Just takes a while to get adjusted

exactly!

and family don't shout at family
SO NO CAPS LOCK

Though i do like that font that's all caps but the first letter is bigger..

LIKE THIS

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:32:58 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah, posting in all caps is fine. . . if you're a fucking moron. it's obnoxious. i didn't even read what dmbman041 said the first time.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

yeah, posting in all caps is fine. . . if you're a fucking moron. it's obnoxious. i didn't even read what dmbman041 said the first time.

You know what's obnoxious? This guy on the subway today, sitting there whistling SO LOUD I could hear him over my headphones at full volume. The bastard just wouldn't shutup. I almost moved subway cars.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:39:07 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he was probably not even in tune, either. i hate that shit.

about all caps, though. what exactly are you trying to accomplish? do you think it'll get people's attention better? do you think it makes you badass? someone tell me, i have no fucking clue.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2004 :  8:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarted
You know what's obnoxious? This guy on the subway today, sitting there whistling SO LOUD I could hear him over my headphones at full volume. The bastard just wouldn't shutup. I almost moved subway cars.

You know what's worse than that is when someone gets on the bus and starts talking to you at least that's what I thought. Then they proceed to answer their own question. The guy carried a whole conversation on between himself and himself #2 for the entire ride.

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  07:02:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I used to have an e-mail terminal (a DEC dumb terminal, back in the olden days before the web) that could only type in all caps. It annoyed all my friends, who kept telling me I was shouting everything I wrote. I finally figured out a way to have it come through with zero caps, so then I looked like I was trying to be e.e. cummings. I just couldn't win.

I finally got a real PC and all was well.

THE END :)
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  09:26:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

he was probably not even in tune, either. i hate that shit.

about all caps, though. what exactly are you trying to accomplish? do you think it'll get people's attention better? do you think it makes you badass? someone tell me, i have no fucking clue.

sometimes it's an accident. Like on MSN or something. I do recommend that you READ you post before sending it though. But if you type with your head down mostly and then look up and its all caps - it's a bitch to retype. There should be a function in word programs that allow you to chaange everything to lower case or something.

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2004 :  3:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
like an uncapslock button. i like that idea. but not e.e cummings.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000