Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Bit Torrent is pissing me off beyond belief...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kukini
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  9:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Kukini an AOL message  Reply with Quote
K, I tried downloading the Dave and Tim DVD and it won't work. By the way, I'm new here so... Whatever, but anyways, I was wondering if someone wanted to hook me up with it, I'd gladly pay for it or whatever. Let me know if you have it anyone.

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  9:51:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reason it didn't work is because no one is seeding it. Good luck finding someone to get it to you too as multiple B&P's have been done to get it. Don't pay for it though it'll pop up somewhere sometime I'm sure. Or beg for someone to seed it.

Go to Top of Page

Kukini
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2004 :  10:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Kukini an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well, is there anyone willing to seed it for me?
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2004 :  7:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kukini

Are you coming on to me?

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  12:04:23 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hahahaha. Well met. I read that and I was thinking to myself "I guarantee you the next post will reference that statement sexually."

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2004 :  9:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

quote:

Are you coming on to me?

how helpful of you

p.s. I would seed it to you, but i dunno hwo to seed it to you if you're done downloading it already

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Kukini
Is Anybody Here?

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  02:31:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Kukini an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guitarted... I dont know, i just kinda gave up on the the idea... If you want to send it to me somehow, that'd be great. Let me know.
Go to Top of Page

guitarted
Chatterbox

Canada
487 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  10:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks guitarted... I dont know, i just kinda gave up on the the idea... If you want to send it to me somehow, that'd be great. Let me know.

ive got msn, thats it
if that's no good

its going up on the TR FTP soon anyway

Tim, come to Canada!
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  12:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guitarted
p.s. I would seed it to you, but i dunno hwo to seed it to you if you're done downloading it already

Just click on the torrent file like you are going to download it and select the folder you have it saved in. Bit Torrent will check it against the hash of the torrent file to make sure it's not corrupt and all and then you will be seeding it for others. Easy as that.

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  3:37:06 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah i'm trying to download and old Video of dmb live innnn 1996 it's taking ages lol but another 24 hrs. and it's done

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

trebor
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2004 :  11:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes i would really loved it if someone please seeded the 99 dave and tim concert. im dyyyying to see a dave and tim from 99, which is probably my favorite year of their tours.

anyone please?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000