Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Just curious by a show of hands...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  11:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Who has been here since the site used to be looseinterpretations.com? If you have, what name did you post by? I just remember some other names that seem to have disappeared.

I used to just post as "Jeff" on the old site.
-J

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  12:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup, I've been here since the birth of LooseInterpretations. I always posted as Kevin Lesko.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  02:39:18 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My first visit to this site was exactly the day the new board opened for business. So I'm a foolio, if you will, in a way.

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Jamie M
Chatterbox

Canada
404 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  5:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I discovered Loose Interpretations barely two months before it became official. I can't remember if I even posted before the new year, but I always posted the same as I am now.

Go to Top of Page

Xar666
Yak Addict

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  01:54:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I began posting about a month after looseinterpretations.com went official.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  07:42:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember if I ever posted on the old one. I used to read it all the time but that one was so hard to figure out how to work, being all computer illiterate and all. Thankfully Jon set up this new easy to use one. I am sure one of you can tell me if I ever posted to the old message board. I really am not sure if I did or not. Isn't that sad. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:57:15 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't remember when I stumbled across Loose interpretation, the gray matter is failing me at the moment. I think I posted once or twice. I certainly didn't feel like one of the GUYS, so I just stayed lurking in the shadowsweep..weep.. When Jon updated the message board, thanks Jon, there was a post about the lack of the female gender on the board by Fluffy. Sooo, then I started to let the fingers do the talking! Don't even go there Mr. Pimp or Isaac! LOL Anyway, we all have something in common, we "Feel the Love" of Tim's music! Liz
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:03:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It gives me the shakes to lay off that one...
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:12:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fingers do the talking? HMMMMMMM Can't wait to see the responses that one illicits. Illicit may have been the wrong word, far to close to solicite. No Solicitations!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:24:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I think there was a good soft-core movie series with Shannon Tweed called something like "Illicit Behavior." She has magnificent breasteses... The scary thing is that she's like 50.... M I L F!
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Humm, ya know Mr. Pimp, you'll be 50 someday. Now that's frightening! Age is a state of mind. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What are you getting at there Liz? Are you saying that I'm going to be a dirty old man? :)
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  10:00:37 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You hit the nail on the head J. I guess what I'm trying to say is that as we age physically our minds don't. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with that! Liz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000