Loose Interp.?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  9:04:30 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
man i'm not following this song as in relation for the tabs does Tim bass slap alot during it or is just due to the improv that kidn amkes it hard to piece it together??

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  11:12:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya tim slaps on this song, and there is a lot of improvisation so both elements together= hard to tab.

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  3:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
damnit i'm doing this coffehouse at my school and i awnted to go out on a TR song to kinda blow ppl away or at least partly and loose interp's my fav oh well... any other suggestions? maybe kundalini bonfire if i can find a tab

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/28/2004 :  10:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Stream is usually what I use to get the jaws on the floor.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  3:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yea.... kundalini is so f'in awsome though stream at some parts i dunno what i could put it sence tim uses the loop and i dun have that i just have raw acoustic sounds jus mic'd...... i'll end up doin stream prolly though i'll just have to cut it short

Go to Top of Page

JTR
Chatterbox

417 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  10:05:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recall that many, at least pretty much all the renditions I've heard, of Bonfire use some background riffs to keep things together. Something to keep in mind.
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  07:47:23 AM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The version of Stream on the album Stream is sans effects, as are all songs on Stream. When I play it out I usually don't use the
DD-5.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  7:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh oh for kundalini i might have one of my friends paly guitar to so maybe that will work but now jsut hearing Jamez Rolling Waves taht sounds sooo awsome

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000