New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ddupree
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2001 :  4:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just wanted to let you know i will the at the variety sat. night and am looking foward to meeting ya'll if possible. all my friends wanted me to go to the georgia-auburn game but i said "fuck that, i'm going to see timmy!" looking foward to it soooo much.

i'm not a cool guy anymore, as if i ever was before.- descendents!

dusty

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  02:30:19 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dusty, I'm going as well. Maybe we can all get together and hang out there. I haven't decided how I'll make myself known, but I'll probably be wearing something decisive or descriptive. I'm thinking of making a shirt that says enthuDMBsiast on it or something. I dunno...

Suggestions?

Anywho, I'm looking forward to the show and meeting all these people.

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  04:30:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
See you guys there. I am pretty easy to find. Just ask somebody where Fluffy is. Someone will know. Only a few more days. See ya soon.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  10:25:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hehe look at Atlanta representing! I'll be there on Saturday too, and at the Ga. Theater in Athens on Tuesday as well. I'm pretty easy to spot... I'll probably whip out the purple velvet leisure suit with matching top hat. I'm thinking a goose feather will go well with the hat. I'll also wear my platform boots with aquariums in the heels... plus I'll be followed by a huge entourage of my bitches. Just look for the metallic gold '59 caddy bumpin' up and down on hyrolics pulling up... and that'll be me. Or I might just be the one schmuck in line that dragged his friends out way to early in hopes of getting good seats. This is my first Tim show so I'm going for front row center baby! I really want to be able to see what he's doing up close! What time are you all getting there?
-Jeff

Go to Top of Page

Ken
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  10:59:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will be there as well. I am driving in from Birmingham. It will be an awesome show. I saw Tim last year at the variety also. That place is pretty cool. I can't wait to just get, blown away.

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  11:16:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! I wish I were going to Atlanta! It sounds like it's going to be a regular message board reunion. What fun!! Tim will probably play a rippin' show for all the true blue fans. Don't forget to take pictures....A family portrait! Fluffy can be the center of a big group hug! Sorry, the visualizations are swooping around my head.
Hey Silky boy, do you do all of your thinking with your little head? "A huge entourage of bitches"! Isn't that what the call female canines?

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  12:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You're right, my bad... what I meant to say was "my huge entourage of hoes."

Hehe Evergreen I'm just kidding around... I have a very sarcastic (and dirty) sense of humor so please never take me seriously. So I may make a few too many sexist jokes... I can't help it... it's just too easy to pick on the weaker sex :). DAMNIT! There I go again. *Hangs head* *(cranium, that is)*.
-J

Go to Top of Page

ddupree
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:01:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey are ya'll buying your tickets at the door or in advance. Just wondering. going through ticketmaster just seems like a hassel.

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I reserved mine through ticketmaster... just wanted to be sure that I have a ticket no matter what. That takes the possibility of the show selling out and my being S-O-L when I get there. It does suck that you have to go through will-call, but at least you are guaranteed a ticket.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  1:18:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Silky, I knew you were kidding, but I just couldn't resist commenting. Your cranium is pretty all right! I welcome sexually active mind's or should I say head's HeHe!

Go to Top of Page

Ken
Is Anybody Here?

11 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2001 :  2:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered my tickets through ticketmaster too. I am supposed to pick them up there. If they don't have them, oh there will be trouble. What time are doors going to open? 10:00 I think???

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  02:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got my tiks thru ticketmaster. Will Call.

Anywho, I'm taking a camcorder and I just got a tripod and a wall plug adapter. So all you guys out there that are going to be in Atl please help me in getting a place and near an outlet (I'm bringing a battery to be safe) and being UNOBSTRUCTED so that I can get a good tape for us all. I'll hook everyone up once I figure out how to copy the tape, so if you help me you'll be helping yourself.

So all you people here (Dusty, Fluffy, Jeff, Ken, and anyone else going that posts here) PLEASE help me get a good spot. And sit around me if you want to so that you can smack people that might walk in front of me....

Let me know if you'll be around and hook a brotha up.

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  12:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Jason I'll certainly do what I can to help... problem is though, that the way the VP is laid out, I'm not sure that you will find many outlets very close. Soundboard is always in the VERY back if I remember correctly, so unless they allow you to run like a 50 foot extension cord, that may be where you need to sit in order to tape. I know I will be there VERY early, since it's my first Tim show I want to see him up close, so I'm going to aim for front row... If we could get you a spot all the way up front, that would be perfect as long as we can do it in a way that doesn't block anyone's view. I would say if you have a camera with a good zoom, just get your seats up close, set up at the very back WAY up high with the tripod, zoom in close, and let the camera do the rest while you enjoy the show from good seats. Either way, DEFINITELY bring enough battery life for the whole show. This should be a blast... I can't wait.
-J

Go to Top of Page

SmokeHacker
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  2:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would really like to attend this Atlanta show, can I get tickets at the door? Or will I drive that far just to be turned away because it's sold out. Should I order them ahead of time somehow (even though the show is only 2 days away)?

Please, somebody help me out! Thanx
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2001 :  3:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You can order them at ticketmaster.com... it doesn't really matter that it's only 2 days away, all tickets are will-call only so you will just have to wait in line to pick them up when you get to the VP, but so does everyone else so it's no big deal. Where are you driving from?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You guys can also find me at the merch table in between Greg and Tims sets and then at the end of the Tims set again. As for that group hug idea of Evergreens, if thats what she wants, who am I to let down a fan. After all, I am the guy who keeps the fans happy and give them what they want. Evergreen, group hug? I won't even go there, it is almost to EZ. HEHE Anything for you!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I was wishfully thinking about me being in the middle of the group hug. Whoa, I bet that's too EZ too!

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!

ANYTHING?!***?

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ANYTHING! and you are right that is just to EZ as well. GROPE HUG for EVERGREEN!!! ENJOY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:47:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Woooops! I meant GROUP HUG, I think. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ALWAYS!
XOXO

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  08:56:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for being here EVERGREEN, Good to have you back. Missed ya. Can't wait to get back to beautiful Burlington, you and the flying monkeys. RBATCHA XOXO

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
All this XOXO talk sounds like the beginnings of some kickin' cybersex. That certainly would be a new direction for this board. :)
-J

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah.... alot of wishful thinking going on around here isn't there?

Fluffy, The monkeys and I will keep the porch light on for you!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  09:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx Evergreen, you're a sweetie!(but you knew that, HEHE)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

SmokeHacker
Is Anybody Here?

9 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  3:55:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Silky The Pimp, I'm driving from Savannah. I know I can get tickets through Ticket Master and pick them up at will-call, but I'd rather spend cash (not use a credit card) so what are the possibilities of the show being sold out by the time I got there?
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  4:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm not really sure... I keep hearing that the shows are either hitting capacity or getting very close, so your guess is as good as mine as to whether it will sell out at the door. I know a lot of people usually wait in line to buy tickets at the door at the Variety Playhouse so I don't really know what to tell you. If I were you and I were driving from Savannah, I would definitely reserve them online. Yes you have to use your credit card, and yes ticketmaster rapes you with handling charges... but it's the only way to guarantee that you will have a ticket when you get there. I hope you make it, it should be a great show!
-J

Go to Top of Page

ddupree
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2001 :  7:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't think there will be any problem of selling out, i'm buying mine at the door also. i called the variety today and the guy said they still had plenty of tickets left. they open up for sale at 6.30 tommorrow afternoon. i can't wait. sweeeet!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2001 :  06:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like it is going to be a message board party. This may be the largest contingent of message board folks at one show, although Tallahassee is a close contender. Well See, and We Will See you there.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  12:33:35 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The Board represnting in the ATL. That was great, good to meet all of you. Well, all of you that I did meet. Good times, good times.

Peace

-Jason-
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2001 :  4:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I second that, sorry it ended up being so late. Thanx for sticking it out. You guys and gals(Krystal and Sunshine) were the best.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000