Looking for 9/21/2000
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

waffffffle
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  4:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at the show on September 21, 2001, my first Tim Reynolds show and I would really like to get ahold if a copy of the show exists somewhere. I know that it was taped by someone because people here on campus had the show but those students have since graduated (that was my freshman year and I am now a senior).

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this show? I don't have much to trade since pretty much every show I have is easily available on archive.org, sharingthegroove.org or antsmarching,org but I will do whatever it takes to get a copy of this show.

Thanks. Please email me if you can help.

waffffffle
Is Anybody Here?

6 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2004 :  4:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, I would like to add that the reason that I would like the show is because I am putting together a collection of "Princeton Music" since this show was at Princeton University. I am trying to put together a collection (that will hopefully be put in a library as well as on the campus network) that students can easily access to get their hands on some of the great live music that has been played here in the last few years. I've got a bunch of bands already, 2 shows by the Pat McGee Band, a Cecilia show (they've opened for Tim in the past), and a bunch of student bands. Getting the Tim show would be awesome.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000