Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 TRelated Topics
 Task force in effect in the weirdest place!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  4:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im in Mexico right now (booo to missing tim with willie), but i was on the top of a mountain in the desert doing a cerimony for new years. i had to play a hand drum all night, and durring my playing, i adapted the beat from INDUSTRIAL.

hope all is well, ill be home soon. hopefully i{ll be in CA for 2 more D&F shows, and then ill work on trying for the west coast solo shows :)

~pw'oikr
~( ">

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2004 :  5:59:28 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
im in Mexico right now (booo to missing tim with willie), but i was on the top of a mountain in the desert doing a cerimony for new years. i had to play a hand drum all night

HIPPY!!!

Hey man, is the Staples Center show one of the shows you ae looking at attending?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  02:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck making it out to the solo shows in Spring. Maybe we could do a west coast TR Task Force meet.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  11:48:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erich, that was funny! I sure would like to hear more about the ceremony, sounds interesting and very different from how we celebrate here.

Kevin, that would be so awesome if you and Erich could meet at the concert. It would make it even more special for both of you!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  1:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

Hey man, is the Staples Center show one of the shows you are looking at attending?

i think so, yeah. Oakland is the only show i cant attend, my friend says its too far and she cant miss school (well see about that ). Hopefully we can meet up then. And if thats the case, maybe we can do a trade in person, seeing how bad i am with doing it any other way .

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

will
Is Anybody Here?

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2004 :  6:39:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey man, were you licking frogs?!?!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic