Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Why isnt Tim playing in the NYC area??!?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rishboo
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  8:45:19 PM  Show Profile  Send rishboo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I want to see Timmy play, but why the hell isnt he playing in the New York City area? It would kick serious ass to see him at Hammerstein Ballroom, Irving Plaza or Roseland...or ANY venue!!! Does anyone have any info on other tour dates? Thanks!

-Rishi

rishboo
Is Anybody Here?

2 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  9:25:52 PM  Show Profile  Send rishboo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone? hello?!@?????

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  9:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dude only 6 people have read your post yet. Calm down.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2001 :  9:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They hit up the east coast on the last tour, and since they alternate each tour, they won't be playing in NYC. However, the Wetlands show from last tour is on the FTP. So you can check that out for now.

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  12:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I believe Fluffy had posted that next spring Tim will be back in the NY area. Liz
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  12:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Because he doesn't like you.
-J

Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  12:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mr. Pimp, you are feisty tonight! LOL Liz
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2001 :  08:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Indeed, I would imagine we will be hitting NY on the next solo TR tour. Have not seen any tentatives yet, but when I do I will post them to the email list. Keep Watching! Thanx for the interest and support. We will not forget NY, we love playing there, and eating at Bubbies when we are in town.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000