Idea?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  6:01:14 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey i was wondering if there was anyway maybe we could set up some thing to hear each other play over the internet just for fun maybe?? might sound stupid but i'm bored stiff with the ppl at school n such so i just wnana hear some other ppl...

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  6:29:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good idea! heres my cover of stream, i just did it now:

Erichwanh - Stream.mp3

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  6:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am laughing my ass off!!!!!! thats awesome!
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  6:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahh, I see you used the new Boss HS-1 Human Synthesizer pedal...

Very nice!

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  7:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was the greatest thing I'd heard all day.

What's even funnier is that I do that too when I'm talking about his songs? "Ya know, that part where it goes (insert noise)?"

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  7:46:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is way too funny!

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  8:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ah hahaha holy shit thanks for the laugh hahahaaaaa lol!!!!!!! expsiaclly with the delay in the background

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  8:28:42 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how do i convert soemthign to mp3 i got this crappy recording thing n i wanna change the file to an mp3 so i can play it on winamp n such

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  10:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just search on download.com... there are a gazillion little freebie utilities that will let you convert anything to mp3 and vice versa.

Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2003 :  11:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AHAHAHAHHAHahahahahaaa... whew... At first it scared me, then I just lauged my ass off...
Go to Top of Page

ImLost@Sea
Is Anybody Here?

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  1:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit ImLost@Sea's Homepage  Send ImLost@Sea an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow I must say, that beats the shit out of my version of stream... Maybe Tim can learn that version for future shows.. Good job Erich!

Indoctrinate the stream of radar contact around the kundalini bonfire, and then they were free.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2003 :  1:51:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL that was great Erich!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  6:16:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's awesome!

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  8:20:16 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/joegamo/songs/ssstream.mp3

sry boutt eh gehtto ways but hey also i messed up quite a bit but watch yall think? even though it's only a tiny smigit

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2003 :  8:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
woops link dosn't work
http://www.angelfire.com/ab7/joegamo/
then click on stream that SHOULd work lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000