Alian car tag things
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  02:35:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.evolvefish.com/fish/emblems.html

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  08:12:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Haha! Those are so cool! I almost put a Jesus fish on my car once... but opted not to... This I could handle though... if I wasn't so damn scared of aliens...

Anybody planning on seeing Alien when they bring it out in the theater on Halloween???
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  8:12:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
TR's Dodge Grand Caravan courtesy of Jon Soldo(tag, not the vehicle). I have spent much quality TIMe in the front passenger seat of this vehicle. LOL

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2003 :  01:57:10 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have one on my car, I think I got it off of the website: www.alienfish.com or something like that.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2003 :  12:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mine says Darwin in the fish :)

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000