Condolences and LUV go out to TR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  6:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to let everyone know they can add TR to their prayer, good thoughts, good vibes or whatever list you subscribe to as he lost his mother today at around 3:30pm est. We found out while in the van on the way to Philly. He will be flying home to be with his family. The show tonite will go on as scheduled, but please do not expect to meet or hang out this evening. It is a bit out of the ordinary and I apologize in advance for anyone being let down but I think TR's feelings are the priority here. Thanx everyone and keep you thoughts with TR thru his TIMe of loss. Tonites show is dedicated to Moms everywhere, those still with us and those departed. HERE'S TO MOMS!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  7:04:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my prayers are out for tim..

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Ralph U Puke
Is Anybody Here?

20 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  8:45:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many blessings to TR and the entire Reynolds family and loved ones!
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  8:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My deepest sympathies to TR and the entire Reynolds family. I know that we all have lost someone close to us at some point, and it is a difficult time. Prayers and blessings out to the family.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  9:17:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry to hear this, i wish Tim and his family the best.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

colinh9
Is Anybody Here?

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  10:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Send colinh9 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My prayers and sympathies go out to Tim, may he get through this well.
Go to Top of Page

ethansinclair
Is Anybody Here?

7 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  10:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Send ethansinclair an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im really sorry to hear:(

The Music and The Experience.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2003 :  11:04:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Prayers thoughts and condolences to Tim and his family.
Go to Top of Page

retardedmonkey
Is Anybody Here?

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  12:28:56 AM  Show Profile  Send retardedmonkey an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Tim. It's never an easy thing. My thoughts are with you and your family.

~Kellby
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  12:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at the show tonight and if I hadn't known about his mother I would not have suspected that anything was wrong. He gave another amazing performance. The song about death that he sang for the encore
got to me a bit. I wondered if that was added for his mom or was it part of the other shows?

Tim, you and your family are in my prayers.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

dmbtimreynolds
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  01:46:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit dmbtimreynolds's Homepage  Send dmbtimreynolds an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please send my condolences... Fluffy, it's me, Chris. Thanks again... Will post a review ASAP.

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Go to Top of Page

dancheatham
Chatterbox

USA
180 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  01:49:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit dancheatham's Homepage  Send dancheatham an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear that =(

The family is in my prayers.

Dan

Daniel Cheatham
dmbalmanac.com
Go to Top of Page

krystal
Try A Little Harder

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  11:43:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My prayers and thoughts are with Tim and his whole family.
Go to Top of Page

nittanylauren
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  3:16:15 PM  Show Profile  Send nittanylauren an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Im sorry tim My dad just lost his mom too (my grandma) I'll be praying for you!

~@LAUREN@~
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  4:33:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Prayers and thoughts to him, and to anyone who has ever lost someone close to them.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2003 :  4:37:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
many prayers and good thoughts for Tim and his family. I feel for him!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2003 :  9:09:58 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was very shocked and saddened to read this. I hope TR, his family, and the whole TR camp and community get's through this rough point, that only time will heal.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Katchoo
Try A Little Harder

USA
65 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2003 :  2:56:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry for the tardiness on responding to this post.

My thoughts and prayers and positive energies are all yours man!!!! I will definitely burn some sage and a candle for you both.

Many long hugs and tender kisses!!!

Kiah (Katchoo)
Go to Top of Page

aamodio
Is Anybody Here?

10 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2003 :  11:53:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Man... my condolences Tim.

"See there's uh, there's the great men that go, that very often go down in history. There are the great people that go down in history that we remember, the people that go down in history. And there are some people that go down in history and we remember them because they led this many armies, or they, or they changed this many countries using big fists and big punches. Well I'm not gonna judge those people, but I'll tell you what. This is the kind of great people that we need more of."
Go to Top of Page

dmbtimreynolds
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2003 :  9:55:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit dmbtimreynolds's Homepage  Send dmbtimreynolds an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy,
How is Tim holding up?

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2003 :  08:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wondering the same
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2003 :  12:15:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, how is Tim doing through this rough time? Hope all is as well as can be...

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: