Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 WHao.... Outkast did it again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubylith
Fluffy-Esque

1915 Posts

Posted - 09/24/2003 :  11:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubylith's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Im not sure if anyone here is an Outkast fan, but their new album Speakerboxx/the love below is amazing!

I have mostly listened to Andre 3000's part "The love below" and it really could change the face a rap. Music in general. Its just really well written. Seems like a concept album, but ive only listened once all the way through. Their are brilliant people. They released this album as 2 solo albums on one double disc. What a great idea. but like the transitions and the jazzy feel seperates it from anything else that has ever been recorded, i strongly suggest you all check it out. its neat. thats what it comes down too. these two are gonna be around for a like time.

cool so hope you enjoy it...

by the way theres this guy name tim reynolds who is pretty good too.

really, i think tim will receive "Django" status someday soon. he, like Django, gives every note its own personality. something that has never been recreated on the guitar i think.

http://www.davecahill.com

later

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  12:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i totally agree, and actually started a topic about this....

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4220

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2003 :  12:34:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ive seen his video which i really like for some reason.

but the song for it was weird to me for a bit, then i realised it was phrased 5 measures of 4 and 1 of 2. Dont think any other rapper would try to do that.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000