TRelated Topics
 So any recordings of the new tour?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  03:52:58 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The reviews I've been reading sound simply spectacular and have me craving to hear some recordings, especially of Red Rain. Are there any shows ready to upload? Just curious as I really want to hear a new show!

god
Kevin

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2003 :  04:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A few shows have been recorded audio-wise, but to my knowledge Mason and Erich have recorded all the shows on video, so once there tour is over there should be lots of stuff to choose from.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  01:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey Erich, any of the shows going up on the archive or FTP? I'm dying to hear the shows from this tour, as I said earlier, especially the new version of Red Rain.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  01:39:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Especially the one with Trey. Or the one with Greg. Ooo! And In Your Eyes!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  03:56:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

hey Erich, any of the shows going up on the archive or FTP? I'm dying to hear the shows from this tour, as I said earlier, especially the new version of Red Rain.

heres the deal: everything I have cant be converted at the moment since i lost a part of my video camera on the road (the AC adapter that allows me to recharge my battery). Once I have that, everything I taped will get first ripped to audio and then worked on video wise. As for other recordings of the tour, they'll be up ASAP. Ive got the 9/12/03 show almost ready to go, but there are some missing parts to that which i'll explain later. Others will come as theyre ready, starting with 7/17/03 which im working on first.

the video with the tim/trey jam is in masons hands, as is the entire 9/27 video. 9/27 was in the top 3 of the tour, but because Mason has other things to do most of the time i cannot put an ETA on that shows circulation, sorry.

soon enough though, soon enough btw, check your email

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  09:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your camera Erich. That sucks big time.

Check your email as well.

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

Josh Dodes
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2003 :  10:53:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Josh Dodes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey, Mason --

Great to meet you in Winooski. You didn't happen to catch any of my opening set on video, did you? Just wondering. Hope you guys are all well, and that Tim is managing okay. He's in my thoughts.

Best,
Josh

Josh Dodes
Burlington, VT
www.jdband.com
CDs cheap and easy: www.cdbaby.com/joshdodes
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  10:05:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Erich! Let us know when 7/17 video is ready!!

Go to Top of Page

dmbtimreynolds
Is Anybody Here?

8 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  6:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit dmbtimreynolds's Homepage  Send dmbtimreynolds an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Tim Doesn't care about people bringing video cameras?

Could I have been anyone other than me?
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  6:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dmbtimreynolds

not at all, man. AUD, DSBD, Video. A few times he asked either Mason or I to see the footage in the van.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2003 :  7:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
dmbTIMREYNOLDS asked:
quote:

TR's Taping Policy:

http://www.timreynolds.com/taping_policy/

Hey Erich, I just got a show in the mail today, Funk Box Baltimore MD. Did you arrange to recieve a copy from the taper or do I need to make you a copy so you can make it available to everyone? LMK Miss ya buddy!! Say HI to your mom as well and thank her for all the lovely presents, I treasure them!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000