Ah the happiness...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  8:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My knuckle hurts. I stabbed it with a guitar string. By accident. My "aquantance" got fucked over by his parents...I never really liked that kid much, but hell, when your parents search your room when you went out to by them birthday gifts, that's just shit and I feel sorry for him.

The one thing that I can't stand is a Psuedo-intellectual. They have an IQ of a frozen shrimp, but try to convince you that, "If one atom on one side of the cosmos moves, tbe REST of the cosmos...will FEEL it." Fuckin' A! Most of their philosophical (spelling...) info comes from "Larry's Ultimate Trivia Book." All talk and no action. They try to tell you that, allthough they themselves are on the school wrestling team and they regularly bea tthe shit out of people, violence is not the way to go. They are most definately 100% without a doubt right, but the only reason why they say that is this: TO BE DIFFERENT! When you have to go through all of that shit just to be different from someone else, why the hell do it? Be yourself for Saint Friggit's sake! "I'm different just to be different!" Bullshit! Your different to get respect! You want people to say, "Oh wow, he's different!" You want people to see you and respect you because you're different! You want that! But that's something we shouldn't have to see in people! EVERYONE should be different! But people fucked it up! Now everyone's the same! Oh hell.

I really, really, really like cheese. And thanks for saving me from the Chinese mob, I really appreciated that.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  1:10:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jay, sorry about your aquaintance. I am big on respecting peoples property and privacy. I am lucky because I never felt the need to go through my kids things and honestly, I wouldn't want to.

Once I went to get gas in my sons car to be nice, saw a bag on the floor and thought it was trash and it was a bottle of rum. I confronted him. I wasn't mad that he had been drinking but he is under age and I was concerned that he would get caught with it in his car and get into trouble. He just wasn't smart about it. But I didn't yell or anything, we just talked about it. Again, it was found by accident, I didn't snoop. He knew that!

I too hate when people try to be something they aren't. I don't know why they do that but its funny because they think they are fooling people and they aren't.

I pesonally hate school wrestling, not because of the sport itself but I know guys who starve themselves to be at the high end of a weight class. I think there is a lot of abuse in the form of eating disorders that goes on. At least I know it goes on in the schools I work at. I have brought it up at school but no one seems to care about it.

I like cheese too Jay hehehehe but I have no clue what you mean by the Chinese mob but again, it made me smile

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  2:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya the whole thing about the aquaintence getting busted sucks. I remeber when my parents ransacked my room and found my bong. They called me upstairs to my room and asked me what it was so I used a line from outside providence and told them it was a trumpet. That didn't fly but it did seem to ease the tension in the room. Anyway it was really gay but on the positive side I convinced them not to smash it as that was their original plan. I got a lot of use out of that thing before my dad found it in my car one day when I let him borrow it and that was the end. I was suppossed to have sold it by the agreement we made last time. I couldn't let go though it was a part of me. So snooping parents aren't cool. The weird thing is they had no complaints against me until they found my bong then they were on my back for a while.
About the being yourself: I've tried at times to be something I'm not but it's always so short lived because it's not me that now I gave up and I can only be myself. So maybe they can come around too.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2003 :  3:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Outside Providence rules.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic