Transcription of nightly pre-encore speech
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  07:19:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
The words TR reads are taken from a book TR is really into at the moment. I can't wait to read it as it comes highly recommended by TR because it concerns the world and how everything is inter-related and whenever I mention SYNCHRONICITY, TR says "YOU GOTTA READ THIS BOOK!!" The book is Earth Ascending by Jose Arguellas

http://www.phoenixbooksltd.com/catalog/59/Complete/b33.html

and check out the reviews at Amazon.com for more info about what the book is about:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0939680459/qid=1063883310/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-5883030-7763850?v=glance&s=books

The text TR reads:

Everything is in RESONANCE. The primary nature of reality is RESONANCE - vibrational frequency and not matter, everything is governed by a single law which accounts for the co-existance of differnt fields, each functioning as a whole system, reflective of all other whole systems, no matter what the scale or dimension.

From this perspective, EARTH is the immediate whole system of which each one of us is a hologram. Each one of us is also a hologram of the whole species human kind, whose totality represents the planets atmospheric sensory neural membrane. In this understanding we have a primary reversal of the old paradigm view that asserted the uniqueness of human kind in the universe and which at the same TIMe proclaimed humanity as the supreme ruler of the earth.

From the holonomic perspective of the resonant field model, since intelligence is a universal property, humanity is not unique and indeed it is the EARTH, in galactic resonance, that is evolving us and not the other way around.

THIS BOOK WILL BE OF PARTICULAR INTEREST TO MUSICIANS AND ARTISTS, OTHERS AS WELL, BUT ARTISTS WILL FIND IT TRULY AMAZING TO DISCOVER WHY ALL ART SEEMS TO SYNCH UP WITH OTHER ART(SYNCHRONICITY!! KEWL!!!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Zachmozach
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1534 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2003 :  3:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks fluffy. I've been ckecking out the books from Tim's list and I loved them all so far. So I'll be sure to ckeck this out.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000