Little Brothers Columbus OH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  03:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well I was blown away!! Who could have imagined how much TR could have brought NEW LIFE to a set I have seen more TIMes than I can count. First, TR did something I have never seen in my TIMe together with him, he sang while playing the acoustic guitar!! He also used drum and bass tracks WITH the a few of the acoustic performances. The show started off 8 acoustic songs then moved to the elecTRic and The Pagan Underdogs and then began changing it up thru the rest of the set. He played songs I had never heard him play, he informed me later some of them were reworkings of old TR3 material. What a wonderful surprise. Of course old faves like Radar, Chaos, Backdoor, Hornets Nest all made appearances. According to the setlist there are 3 untitled pieces listed only by their programs on the drum machines. The whole set flowed seamlessly even though TR jumped from acoustic to electric and I think highlighted TR at the peak of his originality and creativity. It was ALL distinctly TR. He seemed to be having a great TIMe and the WHOLE show was wonderful. Great sound, thanx to Little Brothers house soundman, GREAT visuals courtesy of Mason, and great performance courtesy of TR. Sorry you didn't make it prsmartin, we were looking for ya. Erich made it and surprised us when we pulled up to venue for load in.(it was a NICE SURPRISE, and he has alot more hair this TIMe)

Setlist:

Try A Little Harder
Metamorphosis
Jemez
Space Ship Buddah
The Silence of the Candle
Big Blast
No Other Words
As Far As We Can See

Dreaming
Radar
Chaos
They're Coming
Backdoor

Touch of Uncertainty
A G3-1
B G3-2
C G3-3
Hornets Nest

Industrial G1-6

YAMS
Face Off

All in all, a GREAT first show for the TouR. It's great to start off the TouR on such a positive note. Hopefully the rest of the TouR will go as smoothly and wonderfully as tonite did. FANTASTIC!!! Thanx to Little Brothers for treating us so well and providing a wonderful kick off to the TouR.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  11:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fluffy, that's awesome!

Is "The Silence of the Candle" a new song, or am I just forgetting something?

I hope every night goes just as well! How was the audience?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/11/2003 :  1:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is some fantastic news! I am going to the show tonight! I am even more excited now than I have been, after looking at that set. Hot damn!!!!!

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 09/13/2003 :  12:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow...tim singing with an acoustic. I saw him do that but he was singing happy B-day to some guy. a serious song would be sick!!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000