Aloke Dutta to play new york city.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  04:03:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Aloke will also be performing in NEW YORK CITY at The Knitting Factory on Thursday, October 9th at 8:00 pm (doors open at 7:00). Tickets for the performance are $10 and are now available at (212) 219-3006, or visit their website at www.knittingfactory.com. Most credit cards are accepted, and this is an ALL AGES show. Advanced ticket purchasing is highly advised as the master will be doing his thing in one of the smaller rooms (and it is also on a smaller stage that he will perform tabla music).

i know there are a few people on the board from around there. so thought they would like to know about this.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2003 :  08:17:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeez I would LOVE to hear that! I don't think I will be well enough to go to NYC then (my second chemo treatment will be on Sept 30th)

I have been playing my tabla again and loving it! I suck at it, but I love it anyway.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000