Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone interested in guitar construction...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prsmartin
Yak Addict

USA
547 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  3:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit prsmartin's Homepage  Send prsmartin an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If anyone is interested in how to build a guitar, or about intonation, or maintenance, or just some pretty cool info and history about PRS might want to check out the Paul Reed Smith promotional dvd. They released it to vendors of their sweet guitars (ie- Guitar Center, local licensed vendors, etc), but you can get it from their online shop.

It has a cool history of the company, a tour of the factory, interviews and a Paul Reed Smith biography. It also has an indepth educational section of how to everything with a guitar (maintenance-wise with John Ingram), and explanations about every guitar they make, including private stock. A must have for the guitar fan (especially PRS fans like myself - since I own 2 ).

The best part about it is that its FREE!!!!! Check out the PRS website for details/ordering.

http://prsguitars.com

FTP INFORMATION:
69.171.44.51 - Port 21
User - tim
Password - reynolds
http://www.timreynolds.com/torrents
timreynoldsftp@hotmail.com
Peace...

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  4:00:09 PM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tell ya...if I didn't already have a vintage Fender Jazzmaster (was my dad's back when he played electric) and wanted to get an electric, I'd go PRS all the way.
Go to Top of Page

Black Lotus
Fluffy-Esque

Burkina Faso (Upper Volta)
1043 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2003 :  7:13:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Black Lotus's Homepage  Send Black Lotus an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was supposed to tour their factory this summer with my cousin .. I should have gone. He said it rocked the house and they let you jam on new guitars, check out one off's and other cool stuff like that.

Music is dead
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000