Fluffy Kills Another Thread!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  07:22:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So whats up? I am starting to feel like a curse on threads. Has anyone noticed how many threads I was the last person to post on. Look down the list on both pages. I seem to comment on something and the thread dies. Whats up with that? You guys are making me feel like a bad disease. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  12:26:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You should take that as a compliment Fluffy, it just means that your word on the subject is so difinitive that after that no one can say it better or argue with your points. hehe

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  9:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
AWWWW ISAAC! You ruined the great joke that could have ocoured with this thread... Fluff states that no one replies after he talks.... he makes a thread about it.... AND NO ONE REPLIES!.... i even tried to forwarn you with fully killed yet another thread or sumthing like that... aww it would have been funny.... aww.. :-( no i am gunna go cry at my failure.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

Isaac
Chatterbox

USA
461 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  09:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh come one Fluffy is crying out for help, begging us to give him reassurance. I can't just let him wallow in self pity, thats just cruel!

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  11:29:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I suppose, but still it would have been funny to see what he would say if no one replied to his topic about no one replying to him.

This may hurt a little but it's something you'll get used to - TOOL
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2001 :  6:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:

You should take that as a compliment Fluffy, it just means that your word on the subject is so difinitive that after that no one can say it better or argue with your points.

I actually think that is kind of true. A lot of times someone will ask a question about Tim, or Fluffy, and Fluffy will answer it, or find out the answer and post in a few days....there you go...Q&A...no need for replys after Fluffy posts his answer, unless theres the need to elaborate on another point or something, or the all important Thank You to Fluffy.

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2001 :  05:55:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for the words of support, guess I shouldn't take it so personally. By the way, that would have been really funny if noone had responded to the post. I would not have been devasted, just confused, as I spend most of my life in that state it would not have been that big a deal. Glad to hear I don't have anything to worry about.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000