Check out my new hat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2003 :  3:40:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2003 :  4:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice. I remember seeing that around a few times myself...

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2003 :  5:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA very nice! Seems a fitting hat for this board!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2003 :  9:48:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Great hat! And I am very sorry about this Saint Jude... I should put this in another thread... I am perversifying yours... but none the less, I saw this and thought of the board...

it's a um, "alien love doll"... and get this.... you inflate it by blowing up the crotch... wtf??
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  01:09:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, when I came to the bored tonite this is what I saw:

Check out my new hat

Look at what we found in a dumpster

LOL!!!!
Anyway, when I was in Denver with Mason and (c)Rew I almost got a very large, PURPLE wizard hat. It had silver stars and cresent moons on it. It was very nice. I was discouraged by the entourage from getting it and it was even hinted that it my be being gotten for me as a present. Well I have never seen hide nor hair of that hat since. Could they have been lying to me to keep me from buying the seriously KEWL hat? HMMMMMMMMMMMM

PS: That is also a very nice hat you have their StJ!!! In the immortal words of Forrest Gump...."I lock it alaut!!!"

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000