New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  8:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Patrick, I saw you were on line tonight but just as I realized it,(I had my sound turned off) you were gone!

We all miss you here! Come back!!!!!!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh whatever... if I can't have him in Florida nobody else can have him either!

just teasin... I could imagine that after having been at and completed Full Sail, he's going to be sleeping for the next month.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  10:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ummmm are we talking about the same person???? I was talking about pcbTIM????

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  11:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oh...pppssshhh.... i was talking about Dirty Sloth... maybe there's some elite "Patrick" board that we don't know about.... Pam... since the 1st 2 letters of your name are 'P-A' see if they'd let you slide in....
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2003 :  03:19:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm right here. The internet for my computer here on campus didn't start working until today. And for some reason I get kicked off for no reason. I saw you on IM and was about to say hi when I got booted off for an hour. Sorry.

So I guess this should be my update. OK. I just finished my first day of classes, and it was good clean fun. Mechanics of Materials, Dynamics II, Fluid Mechanics, and Materials Science. This semester is gonna rock. But on a lighter note, my on-campus housing kicks ass. I have a room with a view of the fucking ocean! And the apartment is huge. There are 5 other people living in the place, but we have 2 showers, 2 stalls, and 2 sinks. Only 1 fridge though. Hmmmmmm.......I think that's about it.

Oh and Pam, I don't think we'll be having those 5 AM talks anymore because I'm being a good boy and going to bed by 1. But maybe next time I see you online I won't get booted off right away. Well, it's getting late so I'm gonna go read the new Tom Clancy novel then go to bed. Night.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2003 :  06:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad to hear from you! I am so jealous of your view! I will miss our 5am talks but we will catch up at other times for sure. Mostly I am just happy things are going so well for you at school. It still freaks me out at the type of classes you are taking, they sound scary to me, but then god knows I have no engineering mind!

I hope Fluffy isn't too busy this fall to give us some more math "games." Humm, 6 guys one frige, now that sounds like the beginning of one right there!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000