New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dmbman041
Is Anybody Here?

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  10:48:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does anyone know if tim is comin to new mexico anytime soon? thanx!

mike

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2003 :  2:20:49 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well technically, Tim wouldn't really be "comin" to NM since he lives there. But keep an eye on the Paramount theatre in Santa Fe, because TR likes to play shows there occasionally for charaties, and to test out new material. They are usually spur of the moment shows too, so I would just suggest keeping an eye out.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  3:16:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As Kevin pointed out, TR live in Santa Fe NM, so he does frequent The Paramount in his down TIMe. I would suggest getting on the TR email list as sometimes those shows are very last minute and I usually have to notify people very quick. I post all new info(tour dates, tour plans, project info)about TR there as I have it. That way when he does have plans, you will be the first to know. Please keep in mind it is not a normal email list, you will not be inundated with posts from members. I am the only one who can post to the list and I only post when I have new info or updates. Here is a link to it if you want to see past posts and/or sign up.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TimReynoldsFans/

Also, in the past, TR had been playing shows with a local reggae band. I also post info about these when I have it as well. I haven't heard anything about any coming up in the near future, but TR is pretty busy at the moment. Get on the email list and you will be sure to know the next TIMe he is performing in your area. Thanx for your interest and support and hope to see you in NM very soon. I really miss it!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000