Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The day the music died
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  11:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=18568

I'll post more about this when I get back from work, but I am deeply saddened.

god
Kevin

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2003 :  3:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I haven't heard of him, Kev. But it sounds like he was quite a unique guy.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2003 :  3:47:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I heard about this the day it happened and was quite saddened by it, although I was not a huge fan. I did enjoy his music though but I would hardly call myself a hardcore follower. It saddens me when anyone dies, especially those who had a impact on so many or even those who have a strong impact on a few. I feel sorry for the people they leave behind, the ones who will miss them and their music. I think it's beautiful that you chose a line to title this post that if I am not mistaken was coined to talk about the death of Buddy Holly. I am a huge fan of Buddy and know how I feel about his death, if you use that line to describe WW's death then I know where that puts him in your heart so for your loss, I will grieve. PEACE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

dan p.
Alien Abductee

Uganda
3776 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  1:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Send dan p. an AOL message  Reply with Quote
he was a stabbing westward fan? he had good taste.

death to false metal.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2003 :  1:26:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
They were the best pants...that I know...so I went to the...studio...and put in my new...cd...YOu're not fully clean until you're Zestfully clean.

RIP Wesley....

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000