Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hello
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

flouresence
Is Anybody Here?

5 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2001 :  3:56:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit flouresence's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello everybody, i am coming over from dmbml, "Puke Matrix" (whomever that is) told me i should. Anyways I went to the 9/13/01 show in denver, incredible! Tim was all set to use the Gibson, but didn't. I was very disapointed, but I hear he has been using it alot on this tour. Just curious, how has it sounded?

ujohnb01
Chatterbox

USA
107 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2001 :  4:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Send ujohnb01 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, you chose a great name. The DMBML is not what it used to be. I jhope you enjoy this board!
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2001 :  8:22:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome foolio.
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2001 :  8:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey dude, that was me who gave you the ol' invite. Glad to see ya here. I only occationally post over there at dmbml, I'll scan for posts about Tim every once and a while and try to answer questions/ misconceptions.

About the Gibson Gothic, Tim has been using it to Rock out during the encores of the shows. According to the setlists, the song has something to do with Duck Balls? Maybe Fluffy can give us a story about that. The sound is pretty good considering he is going through pedal and not an amp. I think there was a quote posted of Tim saying that the guitar sounds just as good as if it were hooked up to his Marshall Box. I'm sure there will be some shows in heavy circulation soon.

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  04:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well the Gothic Gibson has definitely been getting a workout. It usage in the encores of the shows has been going over like gangbusters. It has helped to sell alot more Sanctuary, Astral Projection, and Live Puke Matrix. This tells me people are getting a little more receptive to Tim's electric stuff and that is great. I remember in my early days with TR how unreceptive people were and am glad to see the turnaround. Tim is out there expanding minds. AWESOME!! Sorry Flourescence, It took us a little while to get the SG up and running effectively, unfortunately the Gothic show was the first show of the tour and the first time we had tried to incorportate it into the show. There have been many recordings of this tour made and I am sure if you contact KYLE he can get you a recording of a recent show with the SG. As to the history of Duck Balls. If memory serves, when played Cafe Tomo, we went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant. During the course of the evening Tim requested "Duck Sauce" to which we were shocked to find out they had never heard of. In a chinese restaurant. WEIRD! So after asking everyone in the restaurant about acquiring some duck sauce, Tim came back to the table and was like "Duck Sauce, its duck sauce Motherfucker!" We all had a good laugh and I think Duck Balls was born. I have noticed a couple of Duck comments, we went on about that for days. We still shout "Duck Sauce Motherfucker!" at each other. Silly but thats it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000