fargo show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

focker
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2001 :  11:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Send focker an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey is there anyone out there that saw the fargo show on the 27th? if not anyone have any cool experiences going to a tim show?

dan

dan

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  12:15:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are you a pothead Focker?
-J

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  12:26:29 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Gaylord, If you were at the show, please share a review with us!

Go to Top of Page

Eoxy
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  02:05:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was at the morehead show (MSU) on the 27th...
Personally I liked the shout from the crowd "Go Timmy" when Greg Howard (Opener) came up or when Tim came back for the encore and had some guitar problems and made a comment and a few choice words when someone shouts out "Stream" and Tim replies, "Naw, I hate that f***en song".
It was my first and hopefully not last Tim concert... my mouth dropped many of times that night... his music kind of made me zone out(not from boredom or repition) but like something more. His playing is one more thing can send shivers down my spine. Man was that awsome.

They're upon us...
Go to Top of Page

pants_happy
Chatterbox

412 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2001 :  5:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at both the Minneappolis and Moorhead shows. They were both fucking awesome, especially with Greg Howard playing his Chapman Stick (SP?). Watching Howard was like watching a great bass player and guitar player at the same time. he must be able to concentrate like hell and be very cooridinated. and Reynold's hands moved so fast and precise that he looked like a fucking robot, all the while dancing. sorry about telling this part, Fluffy, because it must seem cheesy to you, but: i brought a paper to have Tim sign it and gave it to my sister(the paper that featured Tim), so she could have something signed. anyway, Fluffy comes and looks at it (one of the nicest guy's you'll ever meet) and asks us to bring him and Tim some copies, and even offered to put us on the guest list. how classy is that? but we already had tickets, so he said he would give me a free CD for the papers. and at both shows i got some pictures taken with Tim, and one with Greg.
Fluffy, sorry i missed you (there was a large crowd buying stuff in the lobby, and i didn't want to wait behind them)but i gave the papers to Tim.
Tim was saying that the papers were for his dogs, so he could train them to piss on his face. even though i didn't get the free CD, i was happy to help.
Fluffy, i'll email you pretty soon for the address, but it might be a couple of weeks before you get the tapes, because i'm going to have to borrow another VCR from a friend out of town, so it might be a little while, but you'll get the shows. they are pretty good quality, nice and digital.

by the way, it was really nice to meet you and Tim. really nice guys. and i especially liked Kundalini Bonfire at Moorhead, that was some great improv. i hope you guys will come back next year, maybe even across the river to Fargo. Moorhead was just packed, and i think the crowds were pretty good at both Minnesota shows. that would be great to see you in North Dakota(or Moorhead,about the same thing)

anyway, i'll shut up

Go to Top of Page

XScreamTi
Is Anybody Here?

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  12:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Send XScreamTi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was at the Minni show but wasn't able to make it to the Moorhead show even though I'm from that area do to the bastard's that rode to Minni with me. I should have just left them there and came home!. Anyway, are you talking about the article in The Forum that you wanted Tim to sign? Because the lady who wrote that article fucked up on the name of "Nomadic Wavelength" and about some Timmy facts so I called The Forum to tell them they should run a correction, but they never did. Those Bastards!

"Fear should be treated like fire. Its a good thing. It keeps you warm. It can also burn the house down."
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2001 :  04:36:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanx for noticing and trying to correct the misprints. I am going to sick our publicity person on them for that correction. Thanx for trying to help. And Eoxy, We could not stop laughing backstage about that "Go Timmy" remark. I bet he felt like a fool, I'm sure everyone around him was like, "Doah! you are such an idiot!" How embarrassing. Some guy came up to Greg and I and asked us to sign his guitar after the show. After seeing the show, he confused me for Tim. Everyone around the merch table gave him so much shit. He tried to cover saying it was a joke but you could tell by his embarrassment that it was an honest(albiet STUPID) mistake. Now that is a funny one. Me confused for Tim. Greg looked shocked. And pantshappy, sorry I missed you, I got the papers and I owe you a CD. Just remind me.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000