http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  11:22:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This short film is actually circulating around, and I managed to snag it. Its awesome...but you have to really see it for yourself. Two ... creatures make a cameo that Batman fights. If anyone wants it, IM me at PmT0278 and i'll be glad to send it your way.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  1:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm....

Something tells me that that's not Michael Keaton.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:12:56 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Awesome, I am a huge Batman fan, and I am REALLY looking forward to the next WB motion picture, because after the Batman and Robin fiasco they hired the Directer of Memento, Following, Insomnia etc to resurect the franchise and return it to the darker Batman from the first two movies. Rumor also has it that Guy Pierce may be the next Batman, and I am a huge fan of his as well.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  6:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just those two stills make the movie look better than any previous Batman...too bad it's only a short movie.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:17:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

Hmmm....

Something tells me that that's not Michael Keaton.

Um, yeah... and Jack Nicolson hasn't been using his teeth whitener either...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  12:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will say that the Joker looks good. Very freaky looking.

But that picture of Batman is too campy looking for me. The original Batman costume (from the first Michael Keaton movie) looked good.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  01:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i read somewhere that ashton kutcher is goign to play batman in the next movie. . . . yea ... ashton kutcher....... yes... ashton kutcher..... i know.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  02:28:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
i read somewhere that ashton kutcher is goign to play batman in the next movie. . . . yea ... ashton kutcher....... yes... ashton kutcher..... i know.

No!

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  6:32:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks to me like Perry Farrell as the Joker

Or just Perry Farrell as himself. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2003 :  8:39:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ha, while u mention him fluffy....

fleabass, myself, and our respective significant others went to see lullapaluasuzua in milwaukee a few weeks back. we were sitting off to the left of the stage, and we could see an area to the side of the back stage where peopel would walk down this hallway, and enter the backstage door.

Well we are watching jurasic five performe, and i notice someone walking around the corner in this hall way, and its Perry Farrell himself with a bottle of wine in one hand, and a wine glass half full in the other.

He walks down the alley to the guard railing, stops, leans against it, and watches a bit of the show. He stays for about a minute or so, then after a song is done he looks out at the crowd cheer, smiles, drinks the rest of his wine, then turns around and enters the backstage door.

I thought that was kewl.

We also could see brad and chris from audioslave on the side stage for JA's show. Weird to see them watching a show like u are, their freakin rock stars, arnt they suposed to be shooting up heroin and smackin up bitches.

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I downloaded this movie and it is indeed VERY KEWL! I especially loved the scene where Batman stands up in the water and his cape comes up from the puddle, very cool. Since I am not a comic book fan though, I have to ask if those alien looking dudes were ever in the storylines, or was this just Batman Independance day?

Oh, and for the love of GOD I hope my rumors about Guy Pierce are much more reliable that Ashton FUCKFACE, actually I read mine off www.upcomingmovies.com so I think that makes it pretty reliable.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:24:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hope you are right as well... kutcher sux.

http://www.eonline.com/Features/Features/InkTank/NuffSaid/030619.html

Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i just watched this.... umm... why *were* the aliens and predators in it?

Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  01:52:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
why was?? Someone needs a lesson! SMACK! Teach you to use bad English again!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  02:14:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God Damn edit button!!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  02:20:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
just watched this.... umm... why *were* the aliens and predators in it?

I wondered the same thing. But then again it is just a short film so maybe the director was just trying to have some fun with it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000