New Janes Addiction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  08:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OH MY GOD!!!!! Last night the song Just Because came on the radio between CD's while picking out another selection. Instant crank up as loud as my speakers could handle, bliss and energy release. It's sooooo great!!! First TIMe I've heard any of the new stuff and I haven't been this excited about a CD release or concerts in awhile! Apparently the CD is coming out "soon, very very soon" according to the teasing DJ. I'm like, "soon? when you idiot"? I haven't called the music store yet today to find out when.

Check it out if you can. I'm going to lollapolooza friday and seeing Janes. One of my biggest musical hopes in the last few years has been..... I wish janes addiction would get back together!!!

PSYCHED!!

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  1:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen, July 22nd is the release date, I've heard the new song on the radio a few times over here on KROQ and I agree, it kicks.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  1:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
fleabass and i saw em at lollapaluzuazuauza last friday night, didnt stay for all their set (beat the crowd out of town) but what we saw i though was pretty damn good.

and on teh topic of lullapalzuauzuauzua i thought audioslave was teh best on the bill, and they kick ass live. they covered the white stripes 7 natin army, and some how made it a great song.

Tom Morrelo kicks ass.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  1:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
St. Jude, I don't doubt for a second that they stole the show... I caught them in Hollywood during their debut tour and it ROCKED. That is so cool about them covering White Stipes! When I saw them they covered Rush's "working man".

And YES, Tom is indeed THE man. I will die a happy man the day I get to hear Tom and TR solo off each other.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  2:23:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
7 more days...... for that CD. THANX for the info.
Yes, I'm equally psyched for Audioslave live esp after
what you said above.

The only thing greater would be catching TR (and seeing Fluffy) the night before in Mass. I couldn't get out of work for anything Thurs. I'm hosting for group of officials from Montenegro,who are gathering info to initiate an environmental health program in their country. It's been planned since May. Interpreter hired and all that. I was pretty honored when asked, now I'm just bummed.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  2:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok, don't leave me alone with the itinerary...GEEEEEZ.
The Janes/Audioslave/lollalulula is NEXT friday. I mean I've been packing the car and everything. hahaha too funny. I wouldn't have actually left because I'm going with others, who informed me last night that its next weekend. I used to be such a good road trip planner too. Heehee, It has to be because I'm so damn excited. So now, anyway, I'll have a chance to listen to the CD before the show and catch TR's last song or 2 thurs night. I figured even if I leave really late after work, he might be starting the set late and I'll catch some at least.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2003 :  05:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just saw this!!! Did you make it to Boston? I hope not, because if you did I missed you. Hopefully you can make it to Danbury tomorrow. It's only a 150 more miles from Boston, but from VT it may be shorter to just drive to Danbury. Hope to see you there, sorry about JA and Audioslave but you will get to see them in a week and now you can see the TR show this weekend. Whatta ya think?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000