Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 2 more classes to go...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  11:07:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... EVER.

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  6:27:11 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats man! I'm just starting classes again! Guess I couldn't get enough the first time thru. But oh well, I guess that's how it goes whne someone else is paying and you more or less get paid to go... I can take a class during business hours and they'll pay for it, and I'll still get paid during that time. So I'm taking some computer classes now, just programming stuff. I hope to put myself through masters classes eventually. That'll be nice.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  6:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats Silky (and to enthuTIMsiast)!! Does this mean we may see you around here after that?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  6:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya great job ya'll!
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  10:03:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Silky.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  07:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOOHOO, Way to goo!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  2:06:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all... I have about 3 weeks to go. To say that I am thrilled to be graduating would be the understatement of the millenium. I get to kick it all off in Las Vegas for a few days so that makes it that much sweeter!

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  6:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Congrats on that man! May I suggest some serious sitting around on your ass when you have finished? Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) I think I've decided that I'm going to apply to Grad school here at UCI so it is very possible I have another 5 years ahead of me.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  11:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow... another 5 years. What degree are you shooting for? I definitely could not handle another 5 years right now.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  01:19:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm one of those poor saps stuck in the 3-5 years of school left myself.

Well, congratulations to you Silky!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  02:20:13 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Wow... another 5 years. What degree are you shooting for?

well, after next year I will have a bacholers degree in english, and I wanted to go into teaching, but if i go to grad school, I could be a TA here at UCI and get paid throughout grad school, and then maybe become a professor. Seems like an economically better plan than just teaching high school.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000