My Band
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  01:07:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My band's new album "Dispenser" is now available. If you'd like to purchase it, I'm giving a special TIM BOARD discount, $2 off the usual $10 price tag!!!

If interested, email me at shaft.da.man@excite.com

Here's our mp3 site for samples: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/277/troop_of_echoes.html

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  2:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately I'm still using the computers at school right now but the dudes are coming on sat to install cable and internet at my new apt, so I'll be sure to check out the mp3's then. By the way, what exactly is that on your cd cover?

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  3:00:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a crazy-ass pez dispenser. The guy who rents the loft that we recorded the drum and most bass tracks in is an artist, and one of the things he does it takes pez dispensers and glues different jewlery and stuff to them, it's crazy. And they still dispense pez too.

Go to Top of Page

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  8:17:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm definitely interested, you'll have mail soon.

While I'm at it, I just realized I haven't made this known on this board but I released an album recently. I'm selling them for $7 (for 17 tracks, no less) and if anyone would like a copy, please email me at jgrayinfo@aol.com

some samples: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/486/jack_gray1.html

Fleabass, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes but your post reminded me of my own.

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars
Go to Top of Page

j
Chatterbox

149 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  8:18:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit j's Homepage  Send j an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wow, that image is obnoxiously big, oh well

your words burn the air like the names of candy bars
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  11:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No problem. I'm wearing steel-toed boots.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000