New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  11:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys - does anybody know of anyone else I can talk to about the DVD besides mason? I can't seem to get ahold of him - I ordered my DVD and paid for it over 3 months ago and still do not have it or have any word about what's going on. I'm dying to get and see it - can anybody help me out - I'm disappointed I can't get a response? Thanks - can't wait to see it.

MJ

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  3:08:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
man, after 3 months, you definately should have heard something... Just keep trying to email Kyle... and if all else fails, the DVDs are for sale through MUSICTODAY.com now and can be ordered through the musictoday link off the merchandise section of the front page of timreynolds.com I hope you get your dvd though because it is amazing!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  10:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Email Kyle, huh? Who is Kyle and what is his email address - I need to do it through this site as I PAID for this a long, long time ago - thanks for your help - let me know - thanks.

MJ
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  1:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
oops, I forgot he goes by Mason now... Mason and Kyle are the same person. Did you order it via Mason, or off the merchandise section of musictoday?

Mason's email is listed on the main page as being seekup34@hotmail.com

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  4:19:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ordered it via Mason on the website and have tried him at 2 seperate email addresses; one he has replied from before but not in over a month, the other, nothing; try him at the "seekup" one?
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2003 :  4:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Also, just tried to send an email to that address - apparently it doesn't exist anymore - what the hell can I do???????? (Thanks for your help by the way)..

MJ
Go to Top of Page

dreudown
Is Anybody Here?

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  11:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
goat1927,

I ordered mine in April and like yourself, I have still not recieved my DVD although about a month ago, MM told me that I should have it soon. But before reading this thread I didn't know that the DVD was for sale on another website. I want to see it bad too so I guess I'll just have to order it again.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  10:34:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey goat & dreudown, I talked to Mason today about your posts and he should be contacting you both shortly to sort it out. Just curious, did you pay by check or MO or charge? Did you have it shipped to a home addy or school addy or some other address? Sorry for the delay, but there have been lots of problems with the DVD's and we are trying to sort it all out. Thanx for your patience and once again sorry for the trouble.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

mase
Is Anybody Here?

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  11:25:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i mason, have personally sent out dvds to all who have said they have not recieved a copy, there were a few problems but all are fixed now, as of march 2003 MUSIC TODAY . COM has control of the dvd , please order through them, i will be happy to take care of any problems that may have come up if a dvd was ordered through me, i wish you all the best and enjoy the dvd and see tim on tour sometime,,thanks
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  10:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey mason, glad to hear from ya. It was nice meeting you at the fox in Boulder.
peace
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  3:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never got one either; did you send mine to Fluffy?

teri :)

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2003 :  12:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Fluffy,

Yeah, I paid with a personal check and had it sent to a school address which they never received and then supplied my home address, mase emailed me and said that sent it out last wednesday - 1 week ago - so I'm waiting on it checking the mail - thanks for your help man - I appreciate it - can't wait to see this thing!!!

MJ
Go to Top of Page

goat1927
Is Anybody Here?

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  09:03:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Mase/Fluffy - just wanted to drop a line - I GOT THE DVD - it's great - thanks for all your help getting it to me - hope there's another in the future - THANK YOU.

MJ
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  09:45:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another happy TR story!

It's such a good ending!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com