AccuseDick tour show taping
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  01:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone got the word, the lowdown, the freakin' skinny on the existence and/or seeding of these tapes?

this is a prime opportunity for our humble little community to try out some new (as in lesser used by us) technologies: flac, bittorrent, etc.

as a side note and testament to my random train of thought, I've recently broken past my old DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education, for the uninitiated) mentality. Yes I've broken past propaganda and started thinking and reading for myself. after much "experimentation", shall we say, I'm now looking for someone who lives in the Sonoran Desert region (Arizona, California) who is capable of obtaining a Sonoran Desert Toad, Bufo Alvarius. This is the beginning of their annual period of breeding activity I believe, so they should be everywhere if one is able to look. For various reasons, most important of which is spiritual, I'd like to obtain one of these little guys. He/she would be taken extreeeeemely well care of. if you happen to live in this area, gimme a holla at bigwalt34@hotmail.com. You will be reimbursed for your efforts in helping me, and will be able to live with the satisfaction that you've played a part in furthering the spiritual maturity of one of your fellow TR community members.

To those confused, relax. :) it's not as weird as it sounds, I promise.

Many thanks to every member of this community.

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  02:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joojoo:

as a side note and testament to my random train of thought,...

That's a damn fine testament to your randomness. I must admit, I'm pretty curious to know what purpose the toad has.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

SurferX
Chatterbox

USA
263 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  1:39:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit SurferX's Homepage  Send SurferX an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you not see the episode of Family Guy w/ the frog licking?

--Zak
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  1:54:24 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joojoo

To those confused, relax. :) it's not as weird as it sounds, I promise.
Hey, I believe you.

Wait, no I don't.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  2:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am not, nor will I ever be, licking any frogs. Ever.

no licking, no killing them and smoking their skins, none of that. Those are all myths.
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  2:35:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
by the way, since this thread seems to be more about the frog than anything else now (still no word on the recent tour I guess), I am inclined to say some more.

due to recent wildfires in the sonoran desert region of arizona, I doubt it'd be easy to get one of these toads. I read where one guy searched for hours and only found ten (he didn't keep them, he was just look to see if he could find any). These toads hibernate underground, living on their own fat until "awakened". they are awakened by rains, at which point during the spring and summer they come out of hibernation to breed. so after rains or near any body of water, you're much more likely to find them. And if there's one, there's prolly more.

My offer still stands. The toad will be taken wonderful care of, and absolutely no harm will ever fall on it, until it dies from natural causes (which would be quite a while; these guys have been know to live for close to 30 years), I'm only interested in a mature one (greater than an inch and a half in length), sex doesn't matter. see above for email address.

Thanks again everyone.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  3:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bufo Alvarius

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2003 :  4:14:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I imgained it would be something like that.

Well, if you get one, let us know how it works out!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000