our water drips in 4/4 time.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  5:55:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So i was sittin on the can last night, and the water from our bathtub faucut is dripping, i really dont pay any attention to it, untill i start to notice a rhythem to it.... and constand ... drip drip drip, in a continuous beat.... then after i pay a bit more attention, i notice that there is a second drip that comes on the and of 4 in the fourth measure.... and this is constant, it did this for a good five minutes untill i finaly left.

It was creepy.

watch -- http://www.augsburg.edu/ppages/~markwork/water.wmv

got to turn up the sound a bit.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  8:19:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHAHA I didn't think it was creepy I thought it was funny! But what won't be funny is your water bill (unless it is included in the rent) because with a drip like that you are going through a lot of H2O!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  8:46:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Once, my faucet dripped blood...That was when Stephen King was staying with us...He said that he liked the idea and used it in a few books, I think...Stealing bastard! Oh, and screw metronomes if you've got a drip!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  11:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i could probbly piss and driple in 6/8th TIMe

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2003 :  03:30:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A similar thing happened to me. At my old apartment on-campus last semester, I went to the bathroom and noticed that the water dripping from the shower head was keeping perfect time with the drums for Ants Marching. I stayed in the bathrrom until I went through the entire song in my head.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2003 :  10:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA Patrick that is so funny! You know you are a musician when....

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2003 :  11:05:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
when what!!!!!

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2003 :  11:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've got the sudden urge to go to the bathroom

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2003 :  05:35:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Captain, the answer: when....even dripping water makes your mind play the music!

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2003 :  10:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
phish has a some called i am hydrogen, played between mike's song and weekapaug groove....nevermind.

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000