Tablature / Guitar Setup
 Big Blast tabs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DMBFreak84
Is Anybody Here?

43 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  08:27:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit DMBFreak84's Homepage  Send DMBFreak84 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
anyone have tabs for Big Blast of Hot Air?

"I apologize for my guitar refusing all tuning commands"

http://no-other.org

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  09:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Did you do a search? I'm pretty sure this has been covered.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  1:20:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No one will tab it out because everytime it is played it is substanially different. The song is based so much on improvisation, a tab of it wouldn't be much help. People have tabbed out the base part, but that's the only thing that stays the same.

quote:
Originally posted a long time ago by Silky The Pimp

I really don't mean to rain on anyone's parade, seeing as how there have been a TON of requests for a tab for this song... but if you can't figure out a song like that on your own, it's pretty likely that you don't have the skill level to pull it off anyway. Like every thread that has come before this one, it's been answered that there's no point in trying to tab out something that isn't really a song, so much as an improvised jam. One of the versions of it from the ftp starts out with looped pick scratches, followed by improvisation. Everyone says they just want a basis to start, but that's it right there. Loop some sounds and go nuts. Call it Big Blast of Hot Ass if you want... if not, call it something of your own, but it's not something that can be reproduced verbatim because Tim himself hardly plays it with any structure. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000