Dennis Kucinich!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
No idea who this guy is, but I think it's a recent addition to the homepage. I'm off to read more about him, just wonder where it came from.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  4:16:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3755

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3738

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  01:38:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
something I've recently learned of:

Dennis is on the record saying that the war on drugs is a terrible failure. Good for him. What I think I've gathered of his position is that he is for education, especially where minors are concerned (I happen to agree with that; studies show this lowers drug use among minors pretty much more than anything, parental involvment included).

However, a friend from ohio told me that they called his office asking him his position on a state bill there that would ban the possession of spores that are used to produce psilocybin and psilocin containing mushrooms (the magic mushrooms popular in the 60s and seeing a comeback). If I remember correctly, Dennis is in favor of this bill.

I could be wrong, not have all my facts, whatever, and if so, I'd love to be corrected. But if this is true, it looks kinda shady to me, to say the least.
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  01:40:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
also, he seems kinda militant and offensive (in the most strict sense of the word) whenever I see him talking on TV. it's kind of a preferential thing, but I'm not a big fan of that either.

I'll be of voting age in the upcoming election for the first time in any presidential election. Yippee!!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  08:49:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey James, guess you are back from Florida for good now, right? E-mail me someTIMe and let me know how you are doing.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2003 :  10:05:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a strange fear of people named "Dennis." He's almost too extreme...But what does it matter? I'm too young to have a say in this country.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000