Please...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  3:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Please...don't everyone post at once, you might crash the site =). Is it me or has "attendance" dropped incredibly in the past couple months?

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

hukkanen
Is Anybody Here?

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  3:48:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would guess that the "attendance" has dropped since Dave stopped touring with TIM. But if DMB tours with TIM this summer, there may be another peak in posts.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  4:17:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
the "attendance" has dropped since Dave stopped touring with TIM.

Guess again........!
http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3797
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  5:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, point taken. Fluffy does add a whole 'nother dimension to this place.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  6:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I attribute it to fluffy's absense. My personal posts are down since i post on 3 boards now regularly(and 2 others as well). But i'm usually here checking them everyday!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  6:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i blame my lack of posting on the radio active ape fleabass let loose in my room.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  6:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My lack of posting is due to my impending move. It's getting closer, but I still don't know when the movers are coming... It's starting to stress me out.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  6:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hadn't posted until this past spring due to school and stuff. I'm sure summer will definitely bring up the average.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  7:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Having an 8 to 4:30 job definitely cuts down on my free time. But.....I blame society for the state that this message board is in because no one can prove me wrong.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  9:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
posting

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  9:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whoring.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  9:21:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
OOps, sorry for that, I didn't know what else to say.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  10:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
how aboot "Umbrella Cheese?"

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  10:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My lack of posting is definately on account on my low posting self confidence... I just never have anything good enough to say!
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2003 :  11:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Neither do we!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  02:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the dark side Miss Sorrell -- post whoring!
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  09:39:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Post whoring... I don't think that's my style
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  09:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, mine either.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  11:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a thing for post whores.

Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  11:53:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I mean who wants to be a post whore when you can be a uh.... um.... I don't know... help me out
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  12:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Flaming moe anyone?

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  2:29:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damnit! Beat me to it.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  3:00:26 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Just another way of post whoring I suppose =).

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  11:49:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

I have a thing for post whores.

Oh really..........I mean GROSS!!! get away from me!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  12:20:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/17/2003 : 11:53:53 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I mean who wants to be a post whore when you can be a uh.... um.... I don't know... help me out

uh, I could help you out but I am not sure you would agree, uh....um.....a real whore????? hummmmm interesting, very interesting

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  12:31:05 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'll be a MAN whore.

Wait.. how exactly does that work?

Do I get free cookies? And can I color?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  06:58:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't know about cookies but maybe whipped cream.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  8:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Or perhaps just plain whipped.

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2003 :  9:08:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Whip up some cream?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2003 :  01:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So, if you don't want to post whore you can:
a. be a "real whore" (going rates??)
b. be a "man whore" (see above question)
c. have cookies (just what does that mean??)
d. color (...)
e. have whipped cream (is Cool whip an option?)
f. be whipped (with what, I ask)
g. or whip up some cream

Seems like these are the choices you have if you don't want to post whore... at least there's options.

on that note, Friday night I am attending a "Pimp and Hoe" party... now, at this themed party, you can choose which you'd rather be (been to one where the gals were the pimps, and the guys were the hookers... whew, amazing how some guys look better in womens clothes than women do)... any suggestions on a good make shift outfit?? Unfortunatly, I know this isn't going to turn out nearly as well as the goth party that occured a few weeks back... it was quite the sight to see my dork friends (which I am no longer shamed to say I am very much one myself (aren't I Brian )) decked out in our leather and tight black everything... of course, at this point, any party that doesn't result in somebody peeing on my belongings is a good one...
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  01:02:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

Friday night I am attending a "Pimp and Hoe" party... now, at this themed party, you can choose which you'd rather be (been to one where the gals were the pimps, and the guys were the hookers... whew, amazing how some guys look better in womens clothes than women do).

That reminds me of the tarts and vicars party in Bridget Jones' Diary. Let us know how it goes...
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  07:01:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
damn this DDR = 52 firewall thingy, i don't have the foggiest clue what the last 5 or 6 posts said. Stop your profanity damn it!!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000