New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2003 :  11:00:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The information on tickets is now on the site. I am going to order mine asap (my doctors will just have to work around my schedule hehe)

the site is: http://www.frederickkeys.com/events.html

This should help everyone out.

ERICH PLEASE EMAIL ME I WILL ORDER TICKETS FOR BOTH OF US AND YOU CAN PAY ME WHENEVER, NO RUSH, JUST NEED TO DISCUSS WITH YOU WHICH ONES

SAME WITH YOU CCP JAMES IF YOU ARE COMING DOWN WITH ERICH AND I, TERI, LIZ LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  3:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since no one responded to this maybe I am the only one who is now terribly disappointed. I won't be able to go because I am having surgery on the 16th and won't be in good enough shape to make the trip. *tears running down face* I guess it was just not meant to be for me to go.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  3:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ooooooh, I must have missed this post. I'll look into it and get back to you ASAP.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2003 :  5:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i havent posted here in a few days so i missed this... man, i really wished things could work out for you to go Pam... im sorry . If I go, i'll be sure to get you something :) Thank you so much for making the offer though...

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  01:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That is a pisser, Pam. I still want to go to the show, but it won't be at all as fun without you there.

I'll try to fly/drive up to Philly another weekend and see you. If the mountain won't come to Mohammad, Mohammad will come to the mountain!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  12:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teri, you have no idea how happy you just made me! I was so upset thinking I wouldn't get to see you!

Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  2:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
... am i seeing things, or did a post of your dissapear, Pam?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2003 :  3:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You aren't seeing things, I had my hopes up that I could try and make it to the festival after talking with Hoover on line, but then I thought "Who am I kidding?" At the very least I am going to be mega sore. I will explain in an email to you. Sorry, hoped I could get it off before somebody saw it, guess not.

Go to Top of Page

JoeGamo05
Chatterbox

USA
279 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2003 :  12:05:12 PM  Show Profile  Send JoeGamo05 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so uhhh uhhhhh which ones should u get? i'm dieing to meet tim so shoul i get the meet and great ones?

When the trees start walking, the ground starts moving, your insane, your insane
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  7:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm still planning on going to Frederick. Who should I look for?

teri :)

p.s. I am alive and well in Norfolk, VA. Got to see Fluffy on Saturday when we went to see his friend's band play. It was their first gig and I thought they were GREAT! They're called "The Nine" but they don't have a website or anything so if you don't live near DC, you probably won't have a chance to hear them for a while.

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  3:42:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Does this mean I'm the only one going to Frederick now?

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  5:13:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teri, Hope you are not the only one from the board to go. Good thing I didn't buy a ticket, as there is no way I could go. I am out of commission for awhile. Unfortunately the surgery didn't go as planned and they had to remove all the lymph nodes under my arm. I had to stay overnight in the hospital and they kept me on morphine for the pain. I am home now but still have a drain in, a plastic tube leading from under my arm to a collection container. No fun that is for sure.

Have a great time on Sat. Hope you at least see Liz. Let me know how it went, I will be waiting to read your review!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2003 :  10:14:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm sorry the surgery was more than they had planned, but I'm glad you're okay! I will watch for Liz and anybody else I can find.

I'll be wearing my "Fluffy Sucks" t-shirt, so I should be easy to spot!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2003 :  01:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA Damn Teri, I want one of those shirts! Let me know what your schedule is going to be til you go to Germany. I really do want to try to get together with you. Maybe I could meet you half way or you could just come up to my place for a weekend, or during the week, I forget I am "off" from work now.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2003 :  4:24:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay did no one attend this? I am so disappointed. I couldn't wait to hear all about it and nothing from anyone!

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  3:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was the only one from the BOARD there, apparently. The crowd was sparse, the set was short, but we did sell a few CDs and DVDs. I volunteered to work the "merch table" so I didn't actually get to see the show. Sorry I can't give a review.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to drive up to visit you, it's just a question of which weekend...

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2003 :  5:30:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am so bummed that no one else showed up from the board! I sent you an email!

Go to Top of Page

JemezRollingStream
Try A Little Harder

USA
58 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  3:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Send JemezRollingStream an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would have loved to go! But I had a friking vacation somewhere in WV.

Tom

"...the banjo is the instrument of love..."
Béla Fleck before Bigfoot

Not going anywhere for a while? Get a Sherpa.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000