New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  8:12:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanting some info for the HOB concert on July 17th. I already have my tickets next to me for this show and I can not wait. I got my girlfriend really into it too, so we should have a kickass time. Just making sure that it is, in fact, his solo acoustic stuff. And also, will there be a meet and greet after the 8 o'clock show? (He's playing again at 10:45 at the same place) Also, I want to thank Fluffy again for his eagerness to help me with the Harper's Ferry show, and i regret not being able to attend. Fluffy: I am now 18, and I can go to this one without HELP!!! Oh man, I am so excited.

Thanks again and again Fluffy, and will you be there on the 17th??

Also, whats the best way to get a pic off this site onto glossy paper, looking like a photo. Fluffy, is there any way you could print one of them from your database for me? I'd definately pay you for whatever it costs on the night of the show, its just I found an awesome pic of Tim I'd like to get autographed at the (I hope) meet and greet. Thanks

-Sean

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  8:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SeanDMB_Tim

Also, whats the best way to get a pic off this site onto glossy paper, looking like a photo.

If you have a Yahoo! account, you can download images from this site, upload them to your Yahoo! Photos and then pay a small fee to get them printed (photo quality) and mailed to you. More info is here: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc//print_splash

Hotmail might have a similar service, but I don't know.
Go to Top of Page

mankind12
Is Anybody Here?

1 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  8:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there - I am from Toronto [no SARS jokes please...well ok, if you must]. Does anyone know why HOBlues is advertising TR on July 17 but the TR website doesn't have it. Is there any issue that he is playing that night. Also, for those of you familiar with Boston/Cambridge area, if my flight arrives at 9:25pm, will I be able to get to Cambridge/Harvard Sq. by 10:45 [second set]. Thanks for the help. I can also be reached at rawisbernie@hotmail.com.
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  12:17:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mankind12

Hi there - I am from Toronto [no SARS jokes please...well ok, if you must]. Does anyone know why HOBlues is advertising TR on July 17 but the TR website doesn't have it. Is there any issue that he is playing that night.

the webmaster here doesnt get them up at the same time, due to tim restraints (which should be over at this point, he just graduated). Best place for tour dates would be my sig

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  12:32:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no, seriously, any info from a reliable anybody on this show??
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  02:46:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
well theres hardly anyone here thats unreliable. tim usualy comes out to say hi after his shows, and many times it depends on the show. so just go and see, theres no harm waiting afterwards, hes friendly.

as for glossy pictures, just print it on glossy paper. it wont look as good as a real photo due to the resoultion, but if fluffy sends you a bigger one you might be able to print it well.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  10:13:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Erich. I didnt mean to patronize anyone, just meant its a sort of wink to Fluffy if he was aroud is all. I appreciate your info. And I think IM going to email Fluffy now.

Thanks again
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  11:13:28 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I for one, know that I am particularly unreliable. So don't ever listen to anything I say~

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

SeanDMB_Tim
Try A Little Harder

USA
71 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  11:00:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
good to know!
:)
Go to Top of Page

JemezFoodPeople
Chatterbox

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  01:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit JemezFoodPeople's Homepage  Send JemezFoodPeople an AOL message  Reply with Quote
enthuTIMsiast, does that mean that we SHOULD listen to you... unreliable,... but don't listen to what you say... i'm so confused....

"Do you have the patience to wait
till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving
till the right action arises by itself?"
-Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

www.mattwinn.com
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  12:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mankind12

Also, for those of you familiar with Boston/Cambridge area, if my flight arrives at 9:25pm, will I be able to get to Cambridge/Harvard Sq. by 10:45 [second set].

If you're not carrying too much (i.e., more than a backpack or a duffle) I HIGHLY recommend taking the T. (http://www.mbta.com/traveling_t/schedules_subway.asp) You can get a free shuttle from Logan to the Blue Line, which after two transfers will get you to the Red Line to Harvard Square. The MBTA trip planner is at http://trip.mbta.com/cgi-bin/itin_page_dhtml.pl

Depart:
AIRPORT STA. - BLUE LINE WESTBOUND
Transfer:
GOVERNMENT CENTER - GREEN LINE WESTBOUND
Transfer:
PARK STREET RED LINE STATION NORTHBOUND
Arrive:
HARVARD STATION RED LINE NORTHBOUND

Regular Fare: $ 1.00

According to the MBTA website, it should only take you about 40 minutes to get from one end to the other. Once you get to Harvard Square, it's a five - ten minute walk to HOB.

Alternatively, you could take a cab. The only thing is that you never know how traffic will be. When Fluffy visited me in collge the taxi drivers drove him BATTY because they could never tell him how much it would cost to get from Point A to Point B. If traffic's good, it's cheap; if traffic's bad, you pay big money. And in Boston, traffic is OFTEN bad.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  1:12:55 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JemezFoodPeople

enthuTIMsiast, does that mean that we SHOULD listen to you... unreliable,... but don't listen to what you say... i'm so confused....

Well, what I said was unreliable, so you can't trust it. But if that's so, then maybe you should listen to me... I guess I'll leave you to think about that.

When I was in Boston, I walked frickin' everywhere! It's a good town to walk in in my opinion. Just don't try to walk to Foxboro...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2003 :  7:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why did no one comment that SMILE was played that night!?!??! I didn't even find out about it until I downloaded the video clip from Erich's site today! Holy cow! HE played Smile live! Where's a setlist! I just shat myself.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000