Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Am I....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  10:41:09 AM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Am I the youngest person on this board? I'm 14 and was born November 8, 1988? I'm just wondering........

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  10:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
no

I'm going to give this "punctuation" thing a chance. How am I doing?
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  3:46:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw and how old are you tim~and~dave?

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  5:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya Man how old? Damn I thought I was the youngest ughh!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  12:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow boards are once again moving at a normal pace. to the top
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  12:48:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
88? Wow, that's how I know I'm starting to get old. Not too old..but still. I can remember voting for the Bush/Dukacus election. Of course it was in a mock election in Kindergarden...but still, I can remember it...

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  1:04:35 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HAHA it was probably on my b-day too. (election day 88') haha
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  8:02:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fleabass76

88? Wow, that's how I know I'm starting to get old. Not too old..but still. I can remember voting for the Bush/Dukacus election. Of course it was in a mock election in Kindergarden...but still, I can remember it...

What kind of fucked-up school did you go to? I think I was learning the alphabet at that point.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  8:13:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My school did it too, but I was in 2nd, 3rd grade. Cant remember which one extactly, but we were 'voting' in the election in which Clinton one. We had a sheet of paper with three of the people going for presidency, and by 'voting,' you had to fill in a circle below the picture, hahahaha.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  8:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHA by 1988 I already had 2 babies! I AM OLD !!!! too old ahhhhhh

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  8:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
By '88 I was probably starting with solid food. Maybe even saying cool shit like "Key" and "Ma." Maybe even singing New Kids on the Block by then...I know in '91 I made my performing debut by singing Achy-Breaky Heart over the loudspeaker at the Cleveland University of Dentistry (Long story, but I'm telling the truth.) But there is always the possibility that in '88 I was doing the same shit I was doing in '87, crying and eating liquids which I had to suck out of a (I hope just a) rubber nipple afixed to a bottle. Maybe even playing with paper plates. BTW thomasode I'm 15 so we're pretty close.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  9:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ya, good times. Cheers to all under 16 (me and Jay) haha. Hey Tiim~and~Dave how old are you?
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  9:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
And yes Pam YOU ARE TOO OLD just playin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  9:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA very funny!

Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2003 :  10:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
yeah... turned 16 not too long ago...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2003 :  12:52:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
yeah... turned 16 not too long ago...

Awesome. Have you gotten your license yet?

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000