New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/27/2003 :  10:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Liz, I have emailed you but no response. Don't know if you got them or not. Just wondering how you are. If you still read this board I want you to know you are in my thoughts and good vibes are definitey going your way! I will try to call you, but things have been busy here with everyone home so I don't know when I will get a chance.

Miss you Liz!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  6:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been wondering this too... I miss you Liz, COME BACK!!!!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2003 :  01:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Me too!!! Will Liz be joining us in Maryland this Summer? I hope so.
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  6:16:54 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello!!! everyone!

It was sweet to see the message from you guys. I was thinking how the TIMe goes by so fast. It was just a year ago that I flew out to Cali and had a wonderful TIMe with Teri, Kevin, Patrick and Jason. And the Fluffmeister, Rew and TR of course!

Pam I haven't heard anything so it must be ok with my rotten old bones. I got to stop working so hard and take a vacation. My body needs a vacation so I don't break anymore bones! LOL! Up to five fractured ribs and counting. Hoover tied my arm to my side to try and stop me from doing things! LOL! The doctor thought that was just hilarious. The doc told me I have good work ethic, I didn't miss a day. One day it was miserable and one of the docs did acupuncture sp? and it was amazing relief for the one day!

Teri, I am certainly planning on going in July. Can't wait to see ya!

I'll try not to be so much of a stranger around here.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  6:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Liz! So good to hear from you! Sorry about your bones. Won't get the results of my problem until next Thurs the 12th damnit! Don't know why it takes so long!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  6:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yay Liz!!! We're glad to have you back!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2003 :  7:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good to hear from ya, are you back aBOARD?
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  7:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
HI! I will make an effort to get back here more often. I want to thank everyone for the great friendship here. I've been through some very rough TIMes in the last year and I must say I owe you guys a big thanks for your caring and kindness. You know who you are! The broken bones are nothing compared to the emotional trauma that occurred during the last year. All I can say is live it up and follow your dreams my friends. Life is very short, remember that.... Take everyday and live it to the fullest. Peace is within me now and I hope it's here to stay. Peace is the most important part of life. OK, I have rambled enough.

Pam, I have a wonderful herb garden. I am out diggin' in the dirt whenever I have the TIMe. I forget about everything and just enjoy it. I started a veggie garden too, and lots of flowers. Please come visit, I think you will find it most relaxing. The invitation is open to all my friends here. The hot tub is the best. The pool is too cold for me, but Hoover an Emmie love it. The solar cover just isn't cutting it yet with all the rain here. Where is the sunshine, I desperately need it!?!

Hey Fluffy, I'm jealous you wrote to Pam and didn't answer my email! Oh well, you are in my thought's my friend. Hope to see you next month. Email or call someTIMe buddy!!!
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2003 :  9:29:57 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Herd garden, eh? wonder what kinda of herba ya growin. haha just playin, good to have ya back!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2003 :  6:27:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LIZ!!!!!!!! Great to hear from you and to have you back.. and take it fom the HARDCORE champ, be careful with those bones!

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2003 :  10:08:15 PM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev! I'm trying not to be such a stranger around here. I'm so busy all the TIMe. I planted so many flowers, herbs, and a vegetable garden. It's a labor of love, and I enjoy it so much. It keeps my mind clear. I just wish the rain would let up a little. It has actually been partly sunny the last two days. I hope all is well with you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000