Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Rome or other vacation it is....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2003 :  11:36:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looks like the decision has been made for me... Everybody, welcome Brian aBOARD (the ex who will be going to Bonnaroo with out my company)...

Babe, sorry I didn't tell you sooner, and I am very sorry this is how you had to find out.... but stick around, the people here are great!

My karma comes quick... lurkers... can't live with them... can't go to Bonnaroo with out em....

Fortunately for me, Brian is one of the nicest guys that I know and I am sure will be forgiving me soon..... Won't you?

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  12:07:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorrel, I didn't even think of it as a sympathy issue. Just a situation. This is how almost everything happens in my life, nothing and then everything at once and choices to be made.

This is an easy one for me because I know what I would want to do, but then I don't know your ex. I would go to Boonaroo and this is why. You are young now, you can go and have a totally awesome TIMe. If you are not bummed by going with your ex then go to Bonnaroo. I sense a possibility that something may start up between the two of you again. Yes?

One thing you didn't say and that is how sensetive your dad is. If his feelings would be hurt that would make things harder, but I still say go where you really want to go. I think you know which one that is but it is complicated and you are fighting against your feelings.

Best of luck with your decision.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

ucfmeg
Is Anybody Here?

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  12:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ucfmeg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Okay...I love how I find out about all of this stuff on here and not on the phone or what have you...just kidding

I would go to Bonnaroo as well...since I saw Tim and Dave with you two times I saw how happy and what a good time you had while we were there and I'm sure it is going to be even better considering all the other people you are going to get to see. And the ex, this is the one that gets you all the live shows right? He seems really cool and if he loves Dave and Tim as much as you say then it is going to be ten times better going with him he is going to be so stoked which will make the show better ...

Italy is awesome, but weren't you just there in December? Rome doesn't change in a couple of months....plus maybe that backpacking trip will work out next summer and we can go then. Anyways, thats my advice, but if you decide on going to Rome, you know someone that really wants to go to Bonaroo and has a plane ticket.

ps if you go to bonaroo make sure you hit up Splish Splash, its a waterpark in Riverhead (where the show is) and is really fun, or I remember it that way, I haven't been since I was 10
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  03:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ucfmeg

Okay...I love how I find out about all of this stuff on here and not on the phone or what have you...just kidding

I know Megan I suck... but you know how much I hate the phone (which is odd seeing as how I could carry a conversation with a deaf person)... But I am on a little home trip. I just picked up my dad from the airport. He himself just got back from his Italy trip, and is really wanting to go back, obviously. I'll be back in Orlando tonight (Sat)... Is Steve the Beave in town? Gotta make some plans... I am such a loser, I should really just call you...
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  10:26:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, that's a really really tough decision. If it was me i don't know if i could choose. I've never seen as many great bands in one venue before, so bonaroo would be great. Then again i've never been out of the country, so going to see italy would also be amazing.

Both choices are just too good!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  2:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bring some gelato and some pasta to Bonnaroo.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  4:01:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And some Italian Sodas.

Definitely Bonnaroo.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/17/2003 :  6:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bonnaroo = temporary/ wont always be there
Italy = permanent/ go next year

No, Its really up to you.
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2003 :  4:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sucks, I was looking forward to hanging out with you again :-(

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  12:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have fun in Italy.....personally I think you made the wrong choice, but that is just me. I would do Bonnaroo over Italy any day!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  07:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well... I don't know if this is entirely my choice afterall! Meethead97 sorta called the shots. But we'll see!
Go to Top of Page

meethead97
Is Anybody Here?

13 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  3:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never told you not to come to the show (Bonnaroo). I just think if you are still thinking of coming you have got to give me a call or do something for that matter. I have had the tickets ordered for a month now and the last time I talked to you was the day before I ordered them. So some MILD effort is always good to make the experiance as wonderful as it should be. It is not that much to ask for but hey why should I even have to ask.
---- Brian ( Lurker )
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  3:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOOOOH now this is getting interesting. Someone get the popcorn!

Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2003 :  3:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Someone give that guy a Flaming Moe

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000