New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  11:38:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just figured i may have talked to some of you on other boards. so boards are you on with what names?

TR board: victorwootenfan
nancies: wootenbass
bill the buddha dickens: mattnsmiley
oteil's site: mattnsmiley

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  11:47:13 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I regularly post on two sites, and semi-regularly post on one other. But not those you mentioned.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  12:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i post regularly on nancies and TR, but on bill and oteil's site, not all that much. both of those boards are slow, and their might be a new post every week or so on those.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  4:01:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is really the only board I post too.

Everything else annoys me and I get too frustrated by people/posters, so I generally just quit posting. If the rare occasion of me posting on another board did come up, my name would always be Arthen.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  4:13:48 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What if Arthen was taken?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  4:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
this is the only one really, Fark sometimes... but those threds get to damn big to fast.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  5:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i get frustrated at nancies some, but i stick to mostly the phish and jam band related threads, and for the most part they are safe. lots of dumb thread crop up tho, like how coldplay are musical geniuses, and should be put in the same category as miles davis, bach, mozart, bird, etc...

Go to Top of Page

centurybrother
Try A Little Harder

54 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  5:38:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit centurybrother's Homepage  Send centurybrother an AOL message  Reply with Quote
www.dmbtabs.com - firedancer86

I am a regular there...I lkie it because response time is super fast...but it is well kept and moderated also...great site altogether...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2003 :  10:56:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Well.....besides this one (duh).....I used to post at nancies, but I haven't been over there in months. I'd say that the only other board that I post on regularly is the one at eyesonff.com (final fantasy forums)....my screen name: Calvin. It must be the recent lack of posting that made me go there. I was on a steady forum posting schedule, and when Fluffy doesn't post for a while, I have 3 or 4 more hours free.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2003 :  03:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm. If Arthen was taken, which I highly doubt it just cause it's a name I made up a while ago, I'd problem go with Arthenc.

Actually, my AIM's arthenc, just because I had it as arthen, then for reasons I won't disclose, I changed it. The C is the first letter of my last name.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  3:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Four including this one but I am not telling which ones, hehehe

I will say this is the one I like best and the one I post on most.
This one is like home and all of you are like family!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  5:35:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh! We are a big family, a family that puts the FUN in dysFUNctional!

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  6:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn Straight! hehehehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  7:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i would say the funk, back in ... disfunktional.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  9:55:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
This is my only board, unless you count weight watchers, which is a pretty crappy board (no search feature, poorly organized, etc.). I always use Tericee.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  11:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I'm on a few others, but that information is highly classified.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  12:21:49 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Speaking of ... wait a minute ... where the hell is Silky_the_Pimp?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  02:18:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Heh. Or Xar666?

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  07:31:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teri, funny to think of you on weight watchers! I would think you could eat just about anything with all the running you do. I actually followed weight watchers for about a year. Now I just eat natural stuff. Basically if it doesn't grow like that, I don't eat it.(the exception, ya know there is always an exception,hehe, is pasta which I eat maybe once a week and alcohol which I try to limit)

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  11:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anyone want to top off this flamer?

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  12:16:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA I will FLAMING MOE ANYONE? hehe I never got to do that before, but it just isn't the same without the picture. Hummm I will have to find one and cut and paste it here!

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  12:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And another flaming moe-er is born.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  1:29:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
flaming moe-er
definition 1: a cow that has had an unfortunate instance with gasoline and matches
definition 2: Lawn mower with a few defects
definition 3: A person who posts a flaming moe on the 20th post

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/13/2003 :  8:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Teri, funny to think of you on weight watchers! I would think you could eat just about anything with all the running you do.

That's what I had been hoping, but I think the cokes and french fries just caught up with me. Also, running does nothing at all for abs -- unfortunately. At least not my running and my abs.

I had planned to start eating more healthily (is that a word?) after the marathon, but I was caught unaware by the Air Force, who made me weigh in on 21 April. I failed by 3% body fat (or 15 pounds), which means I have to go through the Weight/Body Fat management program run by our Health and Wellness Center. What a pain!

I will have to get weighed in again in July when I get to Norfolk, and a third time when I get to Stuttgart. I figure if I just get on weight watchers and eat right (mostly) I won't have to worry about the next two weigh ins.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000