New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  1:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey! Does someone have a birthday today? I think so!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  1:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, thanks! My girlfriend got me Eagles tickets, which was totally unexpected and extremely pleasant. So a week from Tuesday I'll be reaping the benefits of another year on this planet! Speaking of concerts, I just realized that I didn't see my first non-festival-type concert until I was like 18...and in the past year I will have seen at least 15 shows that I can recall. Weird how that works. Anyway, tangent aside...thanks! =)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  2:12:42 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ya Man, Happy Birthday!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  5:12:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy birthday you lucky Eagle ticket holding bastard!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  5:57:44 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday CPPJames!!!!!!!!

So how old are you?

Adam
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  6:20:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A very merry happy birthday to you.

I got an 18th coming up...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  7:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes'm happy birthdee!!!!

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  8:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, I'm overwhelmed with good wishes! Thanks all. I'm a mere 22 years old today. What a weird number. I'll just as soon tell people I'm 21 if/when they ask.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  9:13:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday!!! And thank you... you just reminded me that it's my friend Sarah's (the girl I was via fake ID for some TIMe) birthday!

Hope yours is a great one!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  3:30:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey CPPJames, how was the Eagles concert? I really wanted to see them in Philly but $170/ticket was so steep! Did they play Witchey Woman? Lyin' Eyes? Those are my favorites but I love all their songs.

Just wondering how it was.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  4:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Don't know yet =)! Concert is tomorrow night. I'll keep ya posted!

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2003 :  5:23:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah I see! I remembered you said Tuesday I guess I was thinking it was last Tuesday. Have a great TIMe!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2003 :  3:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday!! Hope it was fun! You can't go wrong going
to see a show!

PJK 170 a ticket? Was that regular price?
The most I ever paid for a ticket was 125 for a Pearl Jam front row seat. and I thought that was steep. That was in 1996 though. I'm sorry to say it wasn't thru legitimate means either. I normally don't agree with supporting scalper tix, but God I love PJ AND, I have Eddies's guitar pick that he tossed out after playing Elderly Woman on an acoustic with Mike.
And you can't beat that!

I got the biggest kick out of the T&D tickets on ebay for thousands.
I'd pay thousands to see Frank Zappa rise from the dead and play me Penguin in Bondage or Gee, I Like Your Pants, but thats about IT.
No offense to TR!!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2003 :  4:30:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evergreen $170 WAS the regular ticketmaster price! Both Eagles and Fleetwood Mac were that price for floor and 100 level seats, I think 200 level were about 100 a ticket! That is why I didn't go to either concert! Most I paid was $130 reg. price for 2nd row Peter Gabriel and I would pay that again to see him....but I am seeing him in June and it was less than $100 a ticket! Not 2nd row but good seats all the same!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000