New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  10:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, I've got a weird thing for everyone, so stick with me. On an average day, how many squirrels do you see on an average day? For me it's about 3-5, but I spend a lot of time on campus lots of trees. So in your life, how many times have you seen a squirrel crap? I've never seen a squirrel crap. How many times have you seen squirrel crap? For me again, zero.

So, if any of you have seen a squirrel crap, let me know.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  10:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never seen a squirrel crap, but I've seen one sip a beer.... http://buckaroos.homestead.com/yobud.html
Go to Top of Page

Dickey500
Chatterbox

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  10:25:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Dickey500 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Good lord...my girlfriend and I had a conversation about this exact same subject just last week. I guess I'm not the only weirdo out there....

I have, however, witnessed the seldom-seen act of squirrel defecation. I was taking photos of a squirrel in my back yard a few years back for a class and, to my amazement, the lil' guy did his thing a few feet from me. It was little poo.

"All of us contain Music & Truth, but most of us can't get it out." - Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  10:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So it does happen!?

Thanks for the word Dickey.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2003 :  10:35:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHAHA thats funny. Include me in on your weirdos who think of things like this list. I thought the exact same thing last year. I feed the birds and when I was changing the feed in the feeder one TIMe I noticed rabbit pellets on the ground under the feeder. I didn't think rabbits would eat bird feed but apparently they do because I see them under there quite a bit.

Anyway, we have tons of squirrels, someTIMes I see 5-6 in the yard at one TIMe! They are always at the feeder, but I NEVER have seen squirrel poo! And I think I would recognize it because for years poo was my life! I worked in research in the micobiology/parasitoloy lab and I ran all kinds of studies on feces! Fun stuff....really, hehehe.

Ok, here is my all TIMe question: How come humans have belly buttons? Dogs, cats, etc have similar placentas and umbillical cords yet they heal over smoothly. I don't get it! And I was a vet. tech.hummm

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  12:18:08 AM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  12:51:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That's a lot of NUTS!"

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  06:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Ok, here is my all TIMe question: How come humans have belly buttons? Dogs, cats, etc have similar placentas and umbillical cords yet they heal over smoothly. I don't get it! And I was a vet. tech.hummm

Because otherwise, our stomachs would just look boring. This is also why we have nipples.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2003 :  5:21:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are also there so that you can quickly cause someone pain or pleasure. Depending on the person of course.

cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  02:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see about 10 squirrels a day; and last week, I saw a squirrel fall out of a tree.

quote:

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_001a.html
Go to Top of Page

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2003 :  9:26:23 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My brother in law shoots squirrels and cooks and eats them.

Can't say i've ever taken part in that.

Adam
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2003 :  2:04:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So before, I thought that talking about squirrel shit was pretty weird. But, now... I still think that talking about it is weird, but I do have a story...

So, like how it seems to be on most college campuses, squirrels are everywhere.... I actually tripped over one one day and totally busted my ass, and scraped my knee like a 9 year old in the process.... but I saw something really odd... This girl was sitting on a bench in the shade, feeding squirrels an apple... so they are hopping all over her lap. One hops off, and even from my distant point of view, I could see that there's a foreign stain/spot of some sort of the pant leg of her overalls... Now come on... obviously it wasn't there before the squirrel had its ass there... what do you think it is?? Now, if it were me, I would knock away any squirrels around me, and go clean off the squirrel shit before I had to explain to somebody what was on me. But, not this girl... first, I see her rub the spot... sure enough, some comes off on her finger... then she smells it (to my knowledge, squirrel shit doesn't smell better than other animal's), and then, I watch her shrug her shoulders, pick up her apple with her squirrel shit hand, and take a good ole bite out of it...

I was thoroughly disgusted... but at the same TIMe... I can't stop laughing thinking about it...

And so yes.... Squirrels do take craps!!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2003 :  2:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You've never had Apples and Squirrel Shit?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2003 :  3:31:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I see 5-8 "sckwittltes" a day. I've never seen one crap, but I've seen them mating before, and I've seen one fall off a tree, on to the roof of my house, and into my parent's bathroom window. That was fucked up.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000