LAST EXAM TUESDAY!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2003 :  4:23:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
FRREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait till school is over, this is the end of 5 straight semesters with no significant break. Oh sweet release.
And I get to go to LA for five days from May 5-10 playing music! And my band's CD might be released soon(and if it's not i'm going to kill someone...)!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2003 :  5:15:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CONGRATULATIONS
whooohoooo!!!!! so HAPPY for you! Don't forget to let us all know how we can get a copy of your bands CD, damn if we can't support each other what good are we???? I know I would like a copy for sure!(yeah I know, I am a CDaholic, but hey could be worse!)

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 04/27/2003 :  8:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
My last one is TOMORROW!!!

And what am I doing??? NOT STUDYING.... WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Gotta get my act together... but it's amazing what a great distraction this board can be... I need to find that TIMe waster thread, with all those games....
Go to Top of Page

skefdawg
Is Anybody Here?

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  4:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Send skefdawg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Instead of studying for finals, just take a trip to the Bahamas. There's a good chance you would fail your classes, but you probably would have anyhow...that's my point.

I have two projects to hand in tonight that have utterly kicked my a$$, along with a final on thursday afternoon. FINALLY THROUGH yet another semester, Lord Calvert has stood by my side in such trying TIMes... thanks Alieve.

Good luck to all of you with all academic challenges that lie ahead.

S-
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  5:28:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to you too Miss Sorrel!

Don't know how much studying you've done but at least you are finished the semester now. Hummm do I smell booze????? I think I do! Is there a party in the making?????? Damn, have one one me! I am sooo in the mood for a party.....ah wait, hockey is on tonight! Wooohooo testosterone on ice! I just may have to have a drink, or two while watching the game tonight! GO FLYERS!

Congrats to all the rest of you who are finishing up yet another year of college!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  6:03:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got three weeks left. That'll make it one year of college down! 3-4 more to go!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  6:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i graduate tommorow. time went fast. now i got to get a real job.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2003 :  4:30:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Congratulations to you too Miss Sorrel!

Don't know how much studying you've done but at least you are finished the semester now. Hummm do I smell booze????? I think I do! Is there a party in the making?????? Damn, have one one me! I am sooo in the mood for a party.....ah wait, hockey is on tonight! Wooohooo testosterone on ice! I just may have to have a drink, or two while watching the game tonight! GO FLYERS!

Congrats to all the rest of you who are finishing up yet another year of college!

Why thank you Pam!! It's a great weight to have off my shoulders... unfortunately though, summer classes start again on Monday.... so yes, you know that that means... from last Monday night to next Sunday... oh yeah.. it's party TIMe!! But then I have to get serious with 2 jobs on top of classes ....

But, until then... it's me, the beach, and the bottle, makes 3... and then there's add on's here and there which change the whole calculation... but, I have my priorities straight!

and

CONGRATS SAINT JUDE!!!!

I hear you on the whole real world/job thing... I love college way too much, and just want to become a professional student, and not worry about having a "real job"!
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2003 :  6:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
i graduate tommorow. time went fast. now i got to get a real job.

Congratulations Saint Jude! Welcome to my world of the working!

Miss Sorrel, glad to hear there's a party going on! Woohooo!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000