Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 My Tori Amos experience
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2003 :  4:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
On Saturday night my girlfriend took me to see Tori Amos at the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim. She had got free tickets from her aunt, but little did I know that they were premeir tickets! As for parking, we were able to stroll right in to a side parking lot for free and geta spot right up front. Then when we went inside they led us to a special elevator that led us up to the box seating which is where we sat. The whole level had it's own balcony/bar/menus/everything, we felt like such bigshots.

Rhett Miller opened and he was mediorce at best, but when Tori came out she blew me away. The sound was great in there for being such a big arena. I found her drummer and bassist to be EXTREMELY talented and complimented her very well. The show lasted for about 2.5 hours and included TWO encores! Afterwards we hung out by the buses for about an hour but to no avail except for finding Tori's "demand list" for what kind of food she wanted... and low and behold, the last entry on the list was "cheese whiz (in a can)" haha

god
Kevin

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/22/2003 :  4:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LOL, that's pretty cool. Glad you had an awesome time! I think she's a damn good guitar player (Out of Range for example) and a talented song writer, I just can't get into her voice for some reason. Something about it puts me off.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000