Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone here like The Simpsons?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  2:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We all know the answer to this timeless question.

Here's the good part:

The Simpsons Season Three DVD

You are welcome.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  3:46:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hey, good to see you 'round again. sorry i miss you at boone, your cell number stayed lying on top of my printer when i realized we were in philly. fucking increadible show + increadible recording (and a video soon).

[/hikack]

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  6:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yeah too bad we didn't meet up. We'd have had a hell of a crew if we all got together. It was a great show, and the recordings are great, too. I've seen part of the vid, and the quality doesn't look that grand, but of course I'll get it if I can.

Anyway, maybe some other show we can meet up.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  9:37:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i like the simpsons, pick me pick me!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

bugman96
Chatterbox

148 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  12:40:34 AM  Show Profile  Send bugman96 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"What a day, eh, Milhouse? The sun is out, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them -- as is my understanding... "
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  05:31:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
"Hey kids! The carnival's in town for one night only and there's no lines because all the kids have curfew and........oh.......hehehehehehe!"

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

skefdawg
Is Anybody Here?

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  08:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Send skefdawg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
A favorite Ralphy Wiggham line when he's floating far away into the ocean:

"I'm gonna float away to Africa and see lions, and zebras, and gazelles and Santa Clause and..."

S-

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2003 :  11:55:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"They call them fingers, but i've never seen them fing. oh, there they go.."

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page